Ender Tanks not working

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have a liquid storage room with 4 max-sized railcraft tanks. Each tank is connected with a fluiduct to 2 ender tanks, one for input, one for output. Everything was working fine for some time, however, one output ender tank has suddenly stopped receiving fruit juice, and another ender tank has stopped sending lava. WAILA tells me that the fluiducts ARE filled with fruit juice, so the problem isn't on Railcraft's end. I have made sure that the fluiducts are wrenched correctly and the ender tanks are in their correct modes. Any ideas?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
no solution, but it might be an idea to post screenshots aswell
that way people can give you better instructions

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, here is a screenshot of the endertanks that aren´t working:

YAjggUQ.png

To the left you can see the fruit juice not going into the endertank, and to the right you can see that the lava endertank doesn't drain (yes, I know that it indicates not having a redstone signal, but when the endertank is set to output mode, it should output regardless).

EDIT: The fluiduct to the right apparently contained water, so that is why it wouldn't drain. But that doesn't explain why the other endertank isn't filling with fruit juice... it is completely empty :/

EDIT 2: So apparently some other pipe was jammed up with lava... I emptied them and now it is working again.

Last edited: