Ender quarry not mining emeralds.

N1ghtWolf213

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I seem to be having trouble mining emeralds with my ender quarry that has silk touch. I plopped down my ender quarry in an extreme hills and it has mined an extremely big area and still not 1 emerald found so I know it should have mined at the very least 1 by now. I also doubt that silk touch has anything to do with it because I've ran it for a small amount of time with silk touch off and still no luck. I am playing on ftb infinity 2.1.3 with only several mods added that shouldn't mess with any other mods. Also note that yes emeralds are spawning in that extreme hills I went down through there and checked.

Reactions: AndersWithTheCat

Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
you aren't feeding them into a trash can or something are you. Only think I can think of right now.

Maybe check to see if its a know bug in the version of extra utilities you are using

N1ghtWolf213

Jul 29, 2019
Nope I am sending everything I get through a tesseract and into TE caches, deep storage units, and chests. I am getting everything but emeralds.

AndersWithTheCat

Jan 23, 2013
Denmark
iv tested this by placing some emerald ores in a quarry space it do infact mine them up. so it might be a world gen error as a other thing we found out if a place were its mining havn't been loaded it will not mine anything else then stone up. (enderquarrys should load the chunk)

N1ghtWolf213

Jul 29, 2019
iv tested this by placing some emerald ores in a quarry space it do infact mine them up. so it might be a world gen error as a other thing we found out if a place were its mining havn't been loaded it will not mine anything else then stone up. (enderquarrys should load the chunk)
I am using version 2.1.3 of infinity because I'm too lazy to update it. But I don't know if that matters. Still looking into what could cause it.

N1ghtWolf213

Jul 29, 2019
I was wrong. The emerald that I found was from a mystery bag I opened. I searched through all the caves down there forever and there are no emeralds in the extreme hills.