Ender Quarry in Twlight

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Sakier

Jul 29, 2019
So.. this is weird.. and i have had 2 other in the server with me that have been playing this mod for a very long time.

I place the ender quarry,
place the ender marker in front. and one down the x and one down teh y
the quarry likes this and sucessfully establishes the permitier.
next i place the tessaract on top, freq. 907
- turn restone to ignore
- set item mode to send only
- set energy mode to recieve only
place a silk touch ipgrade next to quarry.

right click quarry, and it says it is mining

back at base. i have tesseract on top of vibrant capaciter set to out pow power, (tesseract is freq 907)
vibrant capaciter is hooked to 5x5 reactor, outputting 4k rf/t

i then have impulse item duct plugged into a me interface.

have tried with the item duct directly into a crystal chest. no output.

we just upgraded from 1.3.1 to 1.3.4, is this a change that tesseracty do not work over different dimensions?

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Set Tesseract to receive items
A PASSIVE(ie:not set to extract) pipe onto the tesseract OR attach it directly to a chest/ME interface.

Sakier

Jul 29, 2019
this by the way WORK with regular quarry, when i get home I will make short video and post it

Sakier

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a screen shot

Attachments

• 2015-04-07_16.35.02.png
    2015-04-07_16.35.02.png
    358.4 KB · Views: 26

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Have you tried placing a ME interface or a chest directly against the Tesseract on the home side?

Sakier

Jul 29, 2019
Not yet, however, if i place ME directly on Tesseract, i lose my trashcan filtering system. I will give that a try today

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Not yet, however, if i place ME directly on Tesseract, i lose my trashcan filtering system. I will give that a try today
You should employ ME to filter your items for you anyway :p It is the reason why it have so many cool features for it.

Sakier

Jul 29, 2019
can i do that with 1 interface or is that in the system? I need to spend like 12 hrs just reading the entire documentary for it!! lol

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
can i do that with 1 interface or is that in the system? I need to spend like 12 hrs just reading the entire documentary for it!! lol
Hehe nah it is not something that is built into the mod. It is something that you can design your system to do by taking advantage of some of the features in the mod. Some use Level emitters for example to export items out to get destroyed once you get too much of something in the network. I hate that idea as you would need level emitter for every single item you tend to get too much of. I prefer to use Priority settings and formatted disks instead. Wrote this little description of how to do it a while back:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...guide-collection-etc.42664/page-2#post-587528
It is based on AE1, but as far as I understand the principles still hold true for AE2.

Sakier

Jul 29, 2019
havent had any luck yet. I built another ender quarry and threw the Speed upgrade on both, so i have x2 ender and x2 regular quarry, plus 12 pulverisers, and furnaces running alone with the ME, which has Sec Term, wireless, as well as 4 moloecular assemblies, I had a 5x5 reactor, and i just increased its height, and went from 4k rf/t to 10k rf/t it uses about 1 ingot every 55 seconds. the regular quarrys seems to work fine in the twlight, so i will stick with that