Ender Quarry help, stops scanning after catching up with previously scanned blocks.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

RoidEquinox

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
[FIXED] Ender Quarry help, stops scanning after catching up with previously scanned blocks.
Launcher Version:
V1.4.7
Modpack:
Direwolf20
Modpack Version:
V1.5.0
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
So this being my first post general forum asking for help ever I figured I'd stat here asking what in hells name im doing wrong with my ender quarry, as far as i know i have enough energy being produced to supply the quarry with Speed III (and Fortune III simultaneously if I so desire) with more than enough power left over, as you can see it scans perfectly fine until it catches up to a its last scanned block and then essentially just stops or goes extremely slow, maybe scanning once every 30 seconds and wanted to see if any one ehre had a solution for me? This video shows exatly what I mean

Last edited:

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
As far as I'm aware you have to place a chest next to the quarry so it can actually place the mined blocks somewhere. If there is no inventory with space left, the quarry just stops.

RoidEquinox

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I had had a tesseract connected to it before that transfered the items into the overworld though it did the same thing.