Ender Pearls in Direwolf20 1.6

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
I found mine in a chest under a greatwood tree on my way to building my first base.
As such I tossed them on grass and have been collecting their harvests while concentrating on the (otherwise) very early game.

Im finding mine in obsidian structures when Im flying over the map in the search for nodes :) But i have problem to let my golem plant the seeds again so I have to do that manually :(

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
What sort of obsidian structures? The obsidian pillars added by TC4 don't have treasure so you have some other mod adding obsidian dungeons of some kind?

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
It is TC4 obsidian structures. There is a chest in the middle and a spawner under the chest. They are mostly located high on hills. I have been seen 3 very close.

They have a sinister node over the chest and nearby there can be a normal node.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
ender lillies have a very small chance of dropping an extra seed when you break a full grown ender lily

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Oh those structures. I had forgotten about them as ... i'm not sure. This last game ive played has very little of the hilly biome they require.

Ferginautie

Jul 29, 2019
I kno u still av 2 hunt but make an enderman spawner using soul forge

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly those of you that are to the stage where you need Ender Pearls, I wonder why an MFR Farm hasn't caught your interest?

Farming is easy, and it cuts a lot of the tedium out of the game.

Wow, what texture pack is that? Very moody and scary!