Ender IO's extra special bonus loot capacitors (mc1.10.2)

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
The double-later and octadic capacitors can be used as machine upgrades to increase RF/t output, RF storage capacity, machine speed, and machine range. As they do different things in different machines, I don't know if some of these are linked to the same value or if all 4 actions are set independently.

These new loot capacitors can only be used as machine upgrades, and as far as I can tell, the name, description, and functional values are randomized. If they are exactly the same they will stack, but there is enough variation beyond the 3 craftable capacitor types to overflow inventories with singles. I've been checking them in a generator and while most seem to match up as 50% basic (20/100,000)(no change and useless), 30% double layer (40/300,000), and 20% (maybe less) octadic (80/500,000), I have seen the 2 values vary separately. I've seen the RF/t as high as 122, and I recently found one at 84/100,000 and another at 40/552,664. (I've started renaming the ones I keep with these values.)

Has anyone tried these in other machines or done any real testing (like tracking names vs values)?

Bonus or troll? Troll, but effective because I actually do collect them and look for the good ones, at least early to mid game in the EIO tech tree.

Reactions: ICountFrom0