Bug Ender IO visual bug

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
I have no clue what makes it come and go, but it simply just sometimes gets like this:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2dl3i2a.png
2dl3i2a.png

How can I fix this? (I do not have optifine)

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, reloading chunks does not work, rejoining server doesnt work, starting to break the conduit does not work

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Ah, there's a conduit there. You never explained what we're looking or rather not looking at.

That's odd. I've had that happen in 1.6.4 when dying in the nether and spawning in the overworld, but only with the old TE ducts.

Does it happen if you put a conduit facade on it?

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
what version are you using ? if it's the beta then update to the latest version available

Ah, there's a conduit there. You never explained what we're looking or rather not looking at.

That's odd. I've had that happen in 1.6.4 when dying in the nether and spawning in the overworld, but only with the old TE ducts.

Does it happen if you put a conduit facade on it?

Haha yeah sorry about that, was bad of me, the whole section there is supposed to have enhanced conduits.
And yes, I have facade on the upper and lower part, but the middle I have none

BUT facades is not the issue since the conduits dissapear straight when i put them too

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
That's very odd. Have you tried swapping to the yeta wrench, and cycling through the options, and see if they appear with any of them? Might be Minecraft thinking you've got it in hand even if you don't.

Otherwise it might be something to report as a bug.

camadas

Jul 29, 2019
As this issue fixed ?!? The new pack from DW20 (1.9.0) as this problem also, is there any work arround this ?!