Open Ender IO Vibrant Capacitor Bank Energy bug. (with Solar Flux Reborn panels)

N

notgodsarmy666

Summary of the problem Ender IO Vibrant Capacitor Bank Energy bug. (with Solar Flux Reborn panels)

Pack Version 3.0.13

What is the bug? I have a setup out of Solar Flux Reborn solar panels.
13 solar panels in form of a cross (7 in diameter) out of draconic ones and 9 in each corner of the cross (36 in total) out of VIII panels.
Under that, to be able to pull out all the RF I produce, I have a block out of 184 (7 by 7 and 4 high) Vibrant Capacitor Banks with 4,900,000 RF/T max IO.
It has connected one line of Ender Energy conduit (connector set to pull only), one Draconic Energy Crystal (set to input, exclusively connected to my Tier 8 Energy Core means the Draconic Energy Crystal has no other connections), and one Flux Plug with its own network just between this and the Energy Core.
I did this because of the limitations of each transfer method.
In a attempt to fix the behavior all exports are also set on the capacitor bank to output only and all solar panels to input only

The solar panels put in around 2.883 MRF/T but I get out of the fully drained capacitor bank (with a max IO of 4.9 MRF/T) 7.783 MRF/T

Even at night I get 4.889 MRF/T out of the bank (0 RF stored). And I see all this as input in my Energy Core.
So that is not just a display bug.

When I stop the output with redstone It still puts out 4.889 MRF/T (and the bank doesn't charge)

I have to set the output manually to 0.
Anyway that high all numbers are totally off and it kinda ignores redstone signals.

When there is some charge in the bank (doesn't work if totally full or empty) it works correctly (around 1.5 billion RF) ... and when the bank runs dry I even have a 9 million RF spike ...

Mod & Version forge 12.18.3.2422
Ender IO 1.10.2-3.1.192
(not sure if involved) Ender Storage 1.8+ 1.10.2-2.2.1.106-universal
(not sure if involved) Ender core 1.10.2-0.4.1.66-beta
Solar Flux Reborn 1.10.2-2.17r

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? I don't know. (stays consistent over several restarts, though)

Known Fix