Ender IO SAG Mill in Monster 1.1.2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Azkeel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, long time lurker here. This is my first time posting on FTB forums :)

I updated my 1.1.1 Monster pack to 1.1.2 yesterday and I noticed something weird. I tried to put aluminium ore into my SAG Mill and the ore disappeared but mill didn't even start to process it. I checked SAG Mill recipes and it seems that some of them are bugged and use 129600 MJ of power. I looked at Ender IO config files and all the entries seem to be OK.

Is it a mod bug or is there something wrong with my client ? If so, how can I fix it ?

Bugged recipes: cobalt ore, ardite ore, ferrous ore, aluminium ore, dark iron ore.

Other recipes seem to be fine and SAG Mill processes the rest of stuff without a problem.

*Update*

Well, I let it run for a while and it did process some aluminium and cobalt, but took like 15 minutes and 1M+ RF for just 1 piece of ore.

Attachments

• 2014-06-02_11.37.03.png
    2014-06-02_11.37.03.png
    504.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Step back, everyone. I'm an expert. :p
EIO should have a custom recipe file, check that for the recipe. If not, I don't think you can.
EDIT: Actually, updating to the latest EIO version should work. It also brings some cool neat stuff, so be sure to do it!

Azkeel

Jul 29, 2019

I've just updated to 1.0.6, let mod create new config files and changed ID's to old ones because the game was crashing, but it didn't fix those bugged recipes for me. What else should I try ?

I wish CrazyPants implemented that new UI in the 1.6.4. It looks really cool, but it seems that we'll have to wait for 1.7.2 FTB Pack to use it :(

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com

I've just updated to 1.0.6, let mod create new config files and changed ID's to old ones because the game was crashing, but it didn't fix those bugged recipes for me. What else should I try ?

I wish CrazyPants implemented that new UI in the 1.6.4. It looks really cool, but it seems that we'll have to wait for 1.7.2 FTB Pack to use it :(

Do you also have to remove the config file if you upgrade EnderIO in 1.6.4? I thought it was only for 1.7.2?

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Not sure, but are those ores controlled by another mod called AODB (or something like that?). Might be a mod cross compatibility issue? *shrug*

Azkeel

Jul 29, 2019
Do you also have to remove the config file if you upgrade EnderIO in 1.6.4? I thought it was only for 1.7.2?

I don't think it was necessary, but I usually do it after updating any mod just to be sure that I don't miss new stuff.

Not sure, but are those ores controlled by another mod called AODB (or something like that?). Might be a mod cross compatibility issue? *shrug*

I looked at old and new AODB config files and there are some new entries for Factorization and TE3, but I don't think that it should affect Ender IO.

*sighs*

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I don't think it was necessary, but I usually do it after updating any mod just to be sure that I don't miss new stuff.

Well I'm playing a custom modpack which has changed all ID's to resolve conflicts so I can't really remove config files without losing a lot of stuff.[/quote]

Azkeel

Jul 29, 2019
*Update*

Well, I let it run for a while and it did process some aluminium and cobalt, but took like 15 minutes and 1M+ RF for just 1 piece of ore, so it seems that those bugged recipes do actually work...

Azkeel

Jul 29, 2019
Best bet would be to use a normal pulverizer or smeltery instead.

I've got some TE machines, but SAG Mills with upgrades are much faster and I've been always using them to process ores from quarries in my old worlds. Sure, I can use pulverizers for those 5 types of ores if no one has any solution, but I was hoping that this bug can be fixed somehow :)

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Oooh a faster method of getting 2 or 2.5 ore multiplication.

Can get that inside ten minutes of worldstart with a smeltery. Smeltery should keep you happy until you can power a rotarycraft grinder.

RC started as TE methodone. Now I realise I never needed the opiates to begin with :p