Bug Ender IO Ran Into a Problem

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
X

XSmoky

It was working fine a couple hours ago. I was using the conduit probe to paste settings to half of the farm I made, but now when I try to use the conduit probe, it won't even copy the settings, it just gives me this error.

I have trashed that conduit probe, restarted the game from Twitch, made a new probe, and the problem persists. I do not have anything in my off-hand and nothing has changed in my inventory or in the game itself since it was working earlier.

Is there a known fix? I really do not want to manually set all those conduit faces (224). This is in the Stoneblock 2 pack. The conduit is connected to the following items:

Dark Utilities - Timer (x2)
EnderStorage - Ender Chest (x2)
Actually Additions - Auto-Placer (x224)

As I said before, the conduit probe worked fine on the first half of 224 Auto-Placers, Timers, and Chests, but for some reason isn't working on anything now that I am trying to do the second half.

Attachments

• crash-2019-03-25_20.41.30-server.txt
    64.4 KB · Views: 51