Problem Ender IO Conduits Won't Extract from Thermal Expansion Machines

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FastTquick

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to build an effective cobbleworks in FTB Beyond using Ender IO Conduits and several machines from many mods such as thermal expansion. However, I'm running into a problem where the Ender IO Item Conduits are not extracting the output items into a Drawer Controller I've connected them too. I've seen reports of this happening in previous FTB modpacks in days past, but I can't find any reliable information on how to fix it. Any ideas?

FastTquick

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot to mention that the machines I'm trying to extract from are Thermal Expansion machines.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
TE machines have to have their sides set to be in or out. If you cycle through the options, I think there is 1 with an open square but no color border that will allow smart piping systems access to both the input and output slots.

FastTquick

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. I've tried setting my TE machines to that side configuration and it still doesn't work. The most bizarre thing is that only my item conduits are not working. The fluid and power conduits work just fine whether the I/Os are colored or not. The bizarre thing is that I've seen posts from people complain about this exact problem happening in previous versions of Ender IO. I don't know how or why it's resurfaced for this version as well.