Solved Ender IO Conduits (randomly) Failing to Pull Items

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
G

groovyloopylou

Title Ender IO Conduits (randomly) Failing to Pull Items

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 3.0.6

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue I have 2 completely separate item transfer systems, one is from farmers > auto crafters and the other is mob farm loot chest > storage drawers then a trash can.

3 times in the last 24 hours the items have stopped flowing out of these chests. When I click the out node I see that there is no valid output

To fix I can either break the conduit attached to the chest/machine and replace it to kick it back into action or a server restart will make them work again.

While breaking and replacing is a pain, the biggest issue is this is happening at my mob farm and dealing with 1400 ground entities is a little "framey".

Last edited by a moderator:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Are all the areas chunkloaded?
And if yes, what chunkloader are you using?

G

groovyloopylou

@grandrolf I'm not chunk loading my base, however render distance on server is at 10 and all points of my base are within 6 chunks of each other.

@jikuja It looks to be that bug. Slightly embarrassed by my lack of being able to find that myself (sorry).

I'll try chunk loading with claimed chunks (once I disable my auto hammers) and only run one of the powered spawners and keep an eye on things. Will post back results.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
@jikuja It looks to be that bug. Slightly embarrassed by my lack of being able to find that myself (sorry).

No problems. There is also unverified claims that using other chunkloaders than FTBU fixes the problem. Sources did not mention which chunkloaders they used.

G

groovyloopylou

I used the claimed chunks and chunk loaded my entire area, thus far it hasn't happened again :)