Open Ender IO Conduits Broken After Game Restart

H

HeroOfSkies

Summary of the problem Ender IO Conduits Broken After Game Restart

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? I set up a system with Ender IO item conduits but when I close the game and open it again, the conduits which is in extract mode, doesn't working. Every time I have to break the conduit and put it again and configure it too.

Mod & Version Mod: Ender IO
Version: 3.1.180

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Just put an Ender IO item conduit, set it to extract anything to any inventory and then restart the game.

Known Fix Break and put the item conduit again and then configure it.

Valgaav

Jul 29, 2019
Having this issue too, however it's happening at random, not just on server restart, area's chunkloaded so it's not from the chunk unloading.
However I've found that you can break any conduit in the line and replace and it fixes it temporarily. So maybe it just stops "seeing" the destination inventory?

B

Bovey

I've got the same (or a very similar) issue that was occurring in pack version 1.7.0 and continues in version 1.8.1. Nearly every time I come online my Canola Seed production is backed up because Crystallized Canola Seeds aren't being pulled from a Ranged Collector inventory (to be delivered to a storage drawer). The Ranged Collector inventory eventually fills up, and Crystallized Seeds just collect on the ground. As soon as I'm online however, the items begin flowing as expected, with no manual intervention in my case. The inventories and item conduits span 3 chunks, all of which are being chunk-loaded via ftb utils. The extraction conduit is set for always active, and there is available space in the destination inventory.