Problem Ender IO and Refined Storage...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

Ablac

I'm not sure if I'm blind/or dumb lol but I've been trying for days to get EnderIO and Refined Storage to actually work together in SkyFactory 3... Every single one of my items that in the network is in multiple 64K Network Drives, and The Cables don't interface with anything but Refined Storage devices, so I use Ender IO item Conduits to move items around, but Since I switched to the 64K network Drives, nothing can leave the drives... I've tried using Exporters, Importers, Interfaces, and a bunch of other stuff, but nothing works :(

There has to be a way to do this? or should I manually move all my items into a Gigantic Laggy Chest because I can't even get Refined Storage to put a single block into anything...

I've even tried to connect an Exporter set to export Cobble Stone, into an EnderIO Extractor with a Filter for Cobblestone, yet it doesn't work

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm blind/or dumb lol but I've been trying for days to get EnderIO and Refined Storage to actually work together in SkyFactory 3... Every single one of my items that in the network is in multiple 64K Network Drives, and The Cables don't interface with anything but Refined Storage devices, so I use Ender IO item Conduits to move items around, but Since I switched to the 64K network Drives, nothing can leave the drives... I've tried using Exporters, Importers, Interfaces, and a bunch of other stuff, but nothing works :(

There has to be a way to do this? or should I manually move all my items into a Gigantic Laggy Chest because I can't even get Refined Storage to put a single block into anything...

I've even tried to connect an Exporter set to export Cobble Stone, into an EnderIO Extractor with a Filter for Cobblestone, yet it doesn't work
Screenshots?
@APEX_gaming See more RS problems. I had to jab.