Problem Ender I/O Micro Infinity > RF

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Am I correct in assuming that it doesn't convert? Or if it does, it isn't accurate?

The reason I ask is because I have a Tier 5 Solar Panel from Thermal Solars, that puts out 256 rf/tick. My setup goes as follows: Solar > 3 conduits > TE energy cell > 2 conduits > Simple Sag Mill/Redstone Furnace.

Using the calculations from past versions, these should only be using 40-60 rf per tick total, yet in the middle of the day when my generation is 100%, I am still losing energy from my cell. It's not a huge loss, but still a loss nonetheless.

Thoughts?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
So, I was given to understand that it does convert, but I'm assuming there must me some sort of config to disable that; as to whether the conversion is lossy however, I can't advise.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Might be your install or something or some kind of cross mod incompatibility. I am using Eio5 in my DW20 1.12 pack and I've not had any issues with power loss or misconversion.

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
So, I was given to understand that it does convert, but I'm assuming there must me some sort of config to disable that; as to whether the conversion is lossy however, I can't advise.

I will have to look at it when I get home from work tonight. I don't mind it being a different power system as long as it converts yes.

Might be your install or something or some kind of cross mod incompatibility. I am using Eio5 in my DW20 1.12 pack and I've not had any issues with power loss or misconversion.

I'm pretty sure I'm using the same Ender IO 5 that you are, so I'm not sure why they would be a loss for me and not for you. Something that generates 256 RF a tick should be more than enough for both but for some reason it isn't.