Problem Endeavour 1.0.0 to 1.2.0 COFH key bind issue

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

neurotopia

Feb 28, 2021
I've been running a functioning Endeavor 1.0.0 private server for myself and friends for a month or so and just tried installing a fresh 1.2.0. The COFH bind key for Cycle Mode Forward works on 1.0.0 to change the mining mode on the Fluxbore, but not on 1.2.0. I have made sure to remove bind conflicts. The key binds as it should but has no effect in the game on the Fluxbore mining mode. Was there a change in what controls the Fluxbore mode that I'm missing, or is it legit broken?

Sk3y0n3

Jan 10, 2021
I have noticed the same issue in my instance. the bind key works for my magnet and flux capacitor.

neurotopia

Feb 28, 2021
I can also confirm the same behavior/bug exists in the 1.3.0 version of the update. All other players (a total of 5 of us) on my server are experiencing the same problem, so we remain stuck on the 1.0.0 version of the modpack.