Enchanting with Turtles

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dlord

Jul 29, 2019
XP turtles + ME Interface = best autoenchanting setup.

Have your ME interface export a book. Then have an XP turtle sit on top of it, and turn on autocollect xp. Have turtle check every few seconds its current level.

If turtle is at level 30, grab book from ME interface, enchant, and put the newly enchanted book back to the ME interface.

Just have enough storage in your network.

minusthedrifter

Jul 29, 2019
I recently set up an auto-enchanting turtle mob farm a few days back on my server. Talk about making life easy.

I have it set up to void bows, and after collecting around 75k of bones and arrows it now voids those as well. Armor gets sent into my main AE system and the Enchanted Books get sent off the the unconnected ME Chest. As you can see by the total enchants I'm quite well stocked on books :)

2013-06-02_152814_zps340bbcac.png

2013-06-02_152752_zps03ed5eda.png

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
I recently set up an auto-enchanting turtle mob farm a few days back on my server. Talk about making life easy.

I have it set up to void bows, and after collecting around 75k of bones and arrows it now voids those as well. Armor gets sent into my main AE system and the Enchanted Books get sent off the the unconnected ME Chest. As you can see by the total enchants I'm quite well stocked on books :)

2013-06-02_152814_zps340bbcac.png

2013-06-02_152752_zps03ed5eda.png

What enchanting script do you use? May I use it ?

minusthedrifter

Jul 29, 2019
Aye, of course, I found it on reddit some time ago.

Orginal reddit thread

Pastebin link

It's worth noting that I had a heck of a time trying to get a Wireless/Melee/XP Turtle. I wasn't able to in fact, I'm not sure you're actually able. Only way to use the pastebin would be to drop the melee aspect of the turtle, but when you want to afk for a long period of time that's not the best option.

I ended up having to rewrite the script myself on a simple Melee/XP Turtle. Thankfully I have a script that makes that 153 line task as easy a a button press.

If you guys know how to make a Wireless/Melee/XP Turtle though I'd love to know. Otherwise you'll be in the same boat as myself.

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
So this also attacks? I have like seven melee
with one xp. Also I never done a wireless one..how does it work?

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting null =(..I think thats cause you can only have wireless and xp...changed it to right..but it doesn't display on monitor now.