Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys, the server is going through some maintenance and will be back up in a couple of hours.
Its taken WAY longer than any of us thought

mrgkiwi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mrgkiwi
Why would you like to join?: I have never played with a community(mostly alone or with 1 or 2 friends) and want to experience it.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can help others out on the mods I already have experience with.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: SteamController
Why would I like to join: Wanting to get into minecraft mods and would like to play with friends already on the server.
What I feel I can contribute to the server: I'm a friendly player and enjoy building and willing to help others were I can :)

IGN: Urazzer

Why would you like to join?: I've been playing minecraft for a while on an other server but since that server had to shutdown i'm looking for a new one and this one looks fun to play on.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I know every mod in theis pack well due to alot of free time :), I help the ones that need help nad i rarely get mad.
Pranking people is my thing :D

Timezone: CET (GMT+1)

IGN: Bashbeazz; DerTodvonObenLp
Why would you like to join?: We want to play Minecraft with some cool people. We know XanQoS and would like to join him aswell.
What do you feel you could constribute to the server?: We want to build the Empire State Building. And we would like to improve our knowlegde about the mods in the pack.

IGN:mrgkiwi
Why would you like to join?: I have never played with a community(mostly alone or with 1 or 2 friends) and want to experience it.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can help others out on the mods I already have experience with.

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

Also sorry for the extremely long down time. that took much much much longer than we thought it would >.>

TheWarHound

Jul 29, 2019
GN:TheWarHound
Why would you like to join?: looking for a new home
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: lots of modded MC experience, team player, helpful, and mature. And by mature, I mean old!

Ben Slaven

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ii_casp_ii
Why would you like to join?:Learn aswell as teach, meet new people and make friends.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: help others with what i am taught and what i already know.

Matsuli

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna apply for myself and my friend

IGN: Matsuli, Maxadmiral
Why would you like to join?: We are looking for a server we can play on and this one looks nice. We haven't played on the newest updates and we are eager to try them out.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: We have experience of many mods and we are ready to help anyone!

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
GN:TheWarHound
Why would you like to join?: looking for a new home
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: lots of modded MC experience, team player, helpful, and mature. And by mature, I mean old!

IGN:ii_casp_ii
Why would you like to join?:Learn aswell as teach, meet new people and make friends.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: help others with what i am taught and what i already know.

I'm gonna apply for myself and my friend

IGN: Matsuli, Maxadmiral
Why would you like to join?: We are looking for a server we can play on and this one looks nice. We haven't played on the newest updates and we are eager to try them out.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: We have experience of many mods and we are ready to help anyone!

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

Thorin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thorgod
Why would you like to join?:
-I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and have played many mod packs. So I would love to join a mature community that follows some great modpacks. Whitelisted is a major plus

What do you feel you could contribute to the server:
-Have hosted and moded for a large number of servers, think I have a measurable amount of creativity, and lastly I can tell corny jokes.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thorgod
Why would you like to join?:
-I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and have played many mod packs. So I would love to join a mature community that follows some great modpacks. Whitelisted is a major plus

What do you feel you could contribute to the server:
-Have hosted and moded for a large number of servers, think I have a measurable amount of creativity, and lastly I can tell corny jokes.

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

Axi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Axi
Why would you like to join?: I'd like a nice, friendly place to make big survival builds! Also playing on a multiplayer server is a fun change of pace, and would like to try out a whitelist after having tried a few open public ones.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm pretty friendly and have decent know-how on how to do Minecraft things. I also like to think I can build pretty stuff to look at, and it's even occasionally functional!

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spendowali
Why would you like to join?: I want to play on a good server that has good and friendly community
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: making friends, be friendly and help community if there is any community projects or help new people on the server,

khyrous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: inculcation
Why would you like to join?: to tryout direwolf20 multiplayer, join my brother mrgkiwi and make some awesome machinery.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: make friends and build farms as I enjoy automating things.

miver

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miver55
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join cus im tried of griefers and raiders and want to play in a community
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have been playing with mods as long as i have been playing minecraft and im pretty good to all mods in the direwolf20 pack

Last edited:

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Axi
Why would you like to join?: I'd like a nice, friendly place to make big survival builds! Also playing on a multiplayer server is a fun change of pace, and would like to try out a whitelist after having tried a few open public ones.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm pretty friendly and have decent know-how on how to do Minecraft things. I also like to think I can build pretty stuff to look at, and it's even occasionally functional!

IGN: spendowali
Why would you like to join?: I want to play on a good server that has good and friendly community
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: making friends, be friendly and help community if there is any community projects or help new people on the server,

IGN: inculcation
Why would you like to join?: to tryout direwolf20 multiplayer, join my brother mrgkiwi and make some awesome machinery.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: make friends and build farms as I enjoy automating things.

IGN: Miver55
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join cus im tried of griefers and raiders and want to play in a community
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have been playing with mods as long as i have been playing minecraft and im pretty good to all mods in the direwolf20 pack

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

Starlynuben

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Starlynuben
Why would you like to join?: Would love to get back into Minecraft and play around with direwolfs new mod pack, also want to play with my mate inculcation
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I would like to create interesting and complex systems while interacting with the community.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Starlynuben
Why would you like to join?: Would love to get back into Minecraft and play around with direwolfs new mod pack, also want to play with my mate inculcation
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I would like to create interesting and complex systems while interacting with the community.

I will whitelist you, but please note that we are running Infinity now, not DW20

Status
Not open for further replies.