Empyerian-Craft|FTB Beta A|No Whitelist|Commands|24/7|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

xBeauragardx

Jul 29, 2019
8da4da3d-4fea-4a4f-9b57-dbf56306605b.gif

Welcome! to the official Empyerian-Craft forum post! If your interested joining one of the top FTB servers out there, who is also ranked #1 on a major server list then were your server! Empyerian-Craft is a dedicated 24/7 FTB server with great staff online almost all day! We also run Team Speak 3 and our website is currently being built!​
Who We Are:

Empyerian-Craft started out over 5 months ago running as a tekkit server, we ran smoothly until the time came that Bukkit Dev was not willing to work with Minecraft Forge anymore. We were then suggested to Feed The Beast. After some research on FTB we decided it would be in the servers best interest to switch over, so here we are now! Our server has been running FTB for about 2 weeks now! Sadly we have noticed some down sides such as the incredible block lag that comes along with an FTB server, but we are always trying to fix this! After Beta Is Over, We Will Have A Map Reset.​
What We Offer:

10GB Dedicated Ram
100 Slots
Active Staff Team
Online 24/7
Team Speak 3
Large Player Base
Respectful Community
Rules:
1. No Excessive Vulgar Language
2. No Hacking/Exploting
3. No Trash Talking Server Staff
4. No Complaining About Lag
5. No Griefing
Important Notes:
Mystcraft Is Disabled
ComputerCraft Is Disabled
Portal Gun Is Disabled
PvP Is Disabled
Normal Difficulty
Server Details:
FTB Server IP: ftb.empyerian-craft.com
Team Speak 3: chicago2.voipservers.net:10075
We Hope To See You Soon!
~Empyerian-Craft Staff

Caspinae

Jul 29, 2019
Easily the least lagtastic FTB server I have come across in my travels. Supports a strong community too.

xBeauragardx

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your comment Caspinae! We have now also just upgraded to 8GB RAM, so the server should be even faster!

xBeauragardx

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks For The Review Lord!

Just another update, we have now upgraded to 10GB RAM! Also our IP has changed to:

ftb.empyerian-craft.com

TreeTopSky

Jul 29, 2019
This. Server. Is. Amazing. I love to play on it, only problem i have is.... None!:D Also as admin of le` server, i approve!

vgn1999

Jul 29, 2019
please read this lolercoaster was harrassing me and keep cussing
please ban him[DOUBLEPOST=1356305880][/DOUBLEPOST]fire buffalo keep harrsing me and milesgc1999 bye cussing being rascit and greifed us please read gunner

tom collinson

Jul 29, 2019
This is starting to take the p**s.
At least tell us the servers going to be down for ages.
The people want answers.
I'm sure you don't want people to find a new server.....

Gassy_banana

Jul 29, 2019
I can't believe this server is filled with such immature staff.I for one am glad i have been banned from such a terrible server so i would be able to waste my time away.The admins started off (Twiz and Treetop) by banning sharp who only debated on why compercraft shouldn't be banned while twiz and treetop and sent threats his way and said something along the lines of "If you all are going to greif then you can take the consequences" and sharp was debating i was defending him and eventually sharp was banned.The admins stated that no reason had to be given on why,though i believe it was because they were to insulted and imbecilic to formulate any type of arguement.I then continued to defend him and call out how they were just affronted so they also banned me for "Arguing extensively,spam and the list continues" however there is no other reasons and there is no continued "list".The rules clearly state that argueing is not an offense and only "trash talking the staff" is.However i never once insulted the staff I only told them how reviled they were and that they couldn't form an altercation. TL;DR Admins are butthurt and can't debate so therefore me and sharp are banned.