Empty JAR-file in denLib (1.6.4 mod packs that include DenPipes)

Marcel van Dongen

Jul 29, 2019
Just a small question. I have noticed that the "sqlite-jdbc-3.7.15-M1.jar" file, which is in ...\Minecraft\Mods\denLib is empty (size is zero). Is this on purpose, or is it a mistake. I have replaced the file with a 'good' version which I downloaded, but it does not seem to make a lot of difference.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
It is known to happen and does not affect the game playing. If you are having problems with minecraft that is not the cause of the error. If you are having problems please post your console log to pastebin.com by clicking on the 'Paste my log to pastebin.com' button. This will add a link to the bottom of your console. Post the link here so we can see your log and try to help.

Marcel van Dongen

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the answer, Lavarthan. I already figured that it does not cause problems. I just wanted to let you know that the file was not coming through in the download. In my case I have never seen the complete file, even though I have downloaded several packs on different computers. It is also empty in the server downlads.