Open Server Emeraldcraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MCModMadness

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the EmeraldCraft Server Forum.
First off this is a FTB Direwolf 20 pack server.
Second the server Is having an opining party on the 20th of February all are welcome no white list 8:30 U.K Time Ip: 78.129.128.225.
If you want to stick around we will be giving tour of the server and will be giving out some free items.
But first here are some rules...
Rules.
1. No Griefing
2. No Cursing
3. No Raiding
4. No Duplicating

Faction Rules
1. No Griefing Faction spawn
2. No Raiding (Unless in war)
3. No Compiling if you are killed.

Please If you have any questions on the server talk to an Admin, Co-Owner or the Owner. Have a great time on the server and see you soon.
grin.png

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
server is now up[DOUBLEPOST=1361532737][/DOUBLEPOST]and he means don't complain if your killed in the faction age[DOUBLEPOST=1361532824][/DOUBLEPOST]we are currently sorting out plugins

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
we are using 5.1.1 of direwolf20 pack so if your connecting with out it , it won't work.
If you need help You can find me or mcmodmadness on skype
Im: sean.hibbitt on skype

MCFuxck

Jul 29, 2019
I need help im stuck in a nether portal that covered up with some blue glass type thing thats unbreakable. The nether portal wont send me back and i cant type to get tped out

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Does it have some purple lines at the edge?
If so, seems someone blocked with Warded Glass. (from Thaumcraft)

Which, as you've seen, is indestructible.
(Except for whoever placed it.)