Open Server EmeraldCraft: 24/7 40 slots. + Teams Speak and Ventrillo

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
IP: EmeraldCraft.mdn37.creeperhost.net

We are trying to get a few more plugins to work like griefprevention but all in all its out of beta, the server could be down from crashes, please don't set homes in the other worlds as teleporting through worlds can crash the server
Your Owner : megadestroyer
Rules:
1. No griefing, swearing (excessively), spamming (chat/commands) or stealing.
(Bannable)
2. No use of illegal mods such as: xray, fullbright, fly, speed, etc. (Bannable)
3. No use off illegal modded clients allowed: Nodus, Vanity, etc.
5. No sort of luring other players into traps.
6. Be respectful to all players. Respect goes two ways.
8. Respect and listen to staff, If they are Rude or anything else report them to a higher rank.
Faction Rules:
1.Don't Raid Unless at war.

2.Only Fight In The Twilight or you could be jailed
A New note: Please do not advertise on this server, nor advertise this server on others. I would like to be seen as a respected community :)

Features:
-Town plugin(To come)
-Mining Age
-Spawn Area
-Kits(to come)
-Economy and Shops!(to come)
-Faction age
Banned/Disabled Items:
Nuke
Quarry
World Anchor
chunkloaders
mystcraft
Destruction Catalyst
Quatom suit
Along with other things

craftminar

Jul 29, 2019
Uhhhh... problem here- gone through netherportal and ended up being locked in inbetween obsidian and warded glass... tp me somewhere please? can't get in chat thanks to the portal

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
call me on sean.hibbitt on skype when you on next i will sort it out
and quatom is banned because you have to pay for it. im not hosting this on my computer its on creeperhost. so it costs. im sorry but for now its staying banned. you always have power armor which isnt op for the pvp world

MCFuxck

Jul 29, 2019
I need help im stuck in a portal my name is MCFuxck but you changed it to MCQuack im stuck inside a portal that has some clear blue glass type thing around it that doesnt break and its in a spot where i cant break the portal. It also doesnt teleport me back it just leaves me there i need a tp out. i cant type or enter my inventory.