Eloraam disappeared again

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
The alternative is worse, because there's still a government. You just probably don't know about it until someone informers you with their superior firepower and/or bigger henchman.
How so, one jack booted thug is as good as another. I can't fight tanks and helo's any more than a shotgun.

Stairmasternem

Jul 29, 2019
Year Month Day is the most logical. Month Day Year is next most logical if you are working within the same year. Day Month Year is an abortion.

The key is "which works out to a better chronological order when sorted." Sorting Month/Day in numerical order gets you the days group together by month. Sorting Day/Month looks like ass.
I think you mean "abomination" here.

Zexks

Jul 29, 2019
haha :D got me there, although, America is no more free than the UK, yet I see 'Muricans shouting freedom all the goddamn time and see none of that BS from Brits.

We can have stun guns too. And generally less restrictions on regular fire arms than the brits.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Oh right, lets kill everyone over the age of 50 then.
Well...

I wouldn't actually have a problem with that seeing as I plan to be dead at 50 anyway. People will be mad I actually said this though so whatever.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Year Month Day is the most logical. Month Day Year is next most logical if you are working within the same year. Day Month Year is an abortion.

The key is "which works out to a better chronological order when sorted." Sorting Month/Day in numerical order gets you the days group together by month. Sorting Day/Month looks like ass.
LOL silly fool

LW8EOXP.jpg

your date system not only looks like ass, but isn't even slightly logical

Reactions: awindsor and Jyzarc

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
LOL silly fool

LW8EOXP.jpg

your date system not only looks like ass, but isn't even slightly logical
Im from america, I agree[DOUBLEPOST=1366232180][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well...

I wouldn't actually have a problem with that seeing as I plan to be dead at 50 anyway. People will be mad I actually said this though so whatever.
Or we could just have actual hunger games

Reactions: Lambert2191

Stairmasternem

Jul 29, 2019
How so, one jack booted thug is as good as another. I can't fight tanks and helo's any more than a shotgun.
I was just highlighting that anarchy is essentially a window into an arms race where whoever has the best army/weapons of death and control ends up being in control. I think Something Positive said it best that anarchy is the elementary school playground, where someone's getting beat up by the school bully for his lunch money.

ziberoo

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to say this isn't trolling, this is a joke in the form of obvious sarcasm.
I f**king hate it when people misuse that word.

Reactions: Jyzarc

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I was just highlighting that anarchy is essentially a window into an arms race where whoever has the best army/weapons of death and control ends up being in control. I think Something Positive said it best that anarchy is the elementary school playground, where someone's getting beat up by the school bully for his lunch money.
anarchy is the Earth, where someone's getting beat up by America for his oil.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to say this isn't trolling, this is a joke in the form of obvious sarcasm.
I f**king hate it when people misuse that word.
trolling is saying something deliberately controversial just to get a rise out of people. In what dimention is the OP NOT trolling!??

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
trolling is saying something deliberately controversial just to get a rise out of people. In what dimention is the OP NOT trolling!??
The one where Dimension is spelt right? :p

---

In serious though, as soon as I saw the topic I knew it was probably a joke, but I also know some people will take it seriously, and I'm pretty sure the OP knows that too.

Reactions: Zexks
Status
Not open for further replies.