Whitelist Server Elite Perseverance Infinity 1.2.0 | No Banned Items | No Lag | Mature Players Preferred

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Deztar

Jul 29, 2019
This is application from my friend, who finally made up his mind.

In Game Name: Venus_Morbidae
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No
Do you get along with others well?: Yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Not really important
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: A lot of new thing to try out
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): European evenings and nights
Why do you want to join our community?: Invite from a friend and will to meet new people to enjoy playing MC with
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

TemptingDestiny

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TemptingDestiny.
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope!
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, I find that in Minecraft it is generally easy to get along with people (as long as they are mature/not a dick- generally not something to worry about on a closed server). It's easy to form friendships and support eachother in goals, especially if everyone has different areas/levels of knowledge.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Alone for the most part, but generally chat along a lot and meet up if asked to help/see stuff/fun/explore.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Mostly the journey, going from basic machinery to full on automation. I'm very much into tech, less so the magic side of things.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I'm GMT, so i'll be on slightly earlier than some, though I may end up staying later if I really get into things! (I usually do lol).
Why do you want to join our community?: I've been meaning to join a closed Minecraft community for a while. It'd be easier to befriend everyone and play the game without worrying about trolls/griefers/immature's joining, and drama being caused. It would also be nice to have a small community where we can learn and evolve together, all while having fun and making friends.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes, I have my own Teamspeak which I settle on with a friend, but i'd be around the Teamspeak when required and when he disappears/is not on (which is a lot of the time).

Last edited:

nraike

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Raiknov
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: So far I have played Minecraft only in SP, or with just a friend but I really love playing with a group of people that's why I am applying
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Everything is new, I started playing modded mc like 2 months ago, and I am really in to it, a lot of things to do!
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 10:00AM - 02:00PM / 11:00PM - 02:00AM (GMT+1)
Why do you want to join our community?: As I said before I am really willing to play with a group of people, things really get easy when you play with other people, and well, everything is more enjoyable if you play with other people!
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes, I will

ItsTheFishGuy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: gunhand4354
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Never, Don't plan on it either
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group of close friends preferably
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The difference from playing vanilla, feels like a new game experience
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Not too commonly (1-2 times a week)
Why do you want to join our community?: Was referred by a friend already in community
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sadly i don't have a microphone :(

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
This is application from my friend, who finally made up his mind.

In Game Name: Venus_Morbidae
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Not really important
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: A lot of new thing to try out
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): European evenings and nights
Why do you want to join our community?: Invite from a friend and will to meet new people to enjoy playing MC with
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

You have been accepted! Welcome to Elite Perseverance, Enjoy the server!

In Game Name: TemptingDestiny.
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope!
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, I find that in Minecraft it is generally easy to get along with people (as long as they are mature/not a dick- generally not something to worry about on a closed server). It's easy to form friendships and support eachother in goals, especially if everyone has different areas/levels of knowledge.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Alone for the most part, but generally chat along a lot and meet up if asked to help/see stuff/fun/explore.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Mostly the journey, going from basic machinery to full on automation. I'm very much into tech, less so the magic side of things.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I'm GMT, so i'll be on slightly earlier than some, though I may end up staying later if I really get into things! (I usually do lol).
Why do you want to join our community?: I've been meaning to join a closed Minecraft community for a while. It'd be easier to befriend everyone and play the game without worrying about trolls/griefers/immature's joining, and drama being caused. It would also be nice to have a small community where we can learn and evolve together, all while having fun and making friends.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes, I have my own Teamspeak which I settle on with a friend, but i'd be around the Teamspeak when required and when he disappears/is not on (which is a lot of the time).

In Game Name: Raiknov
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: So far I have played Minecraft only in SP, or with just a friend but I really love playing with a group of people that's why I am applying
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Everything is new, I started playing modded mc like 2 months ago, and I am really in to it, a lot of things to do!
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 10:00AM - 02:00PM / 11:00PM - 02:00AM (GMT+1)
Why do you want to join our community?: As I said before I am really willing to play with a group of people, things really get easy when you play with other people, and well, everything is more enjoyable if you play with other people!
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes, I will

In Game Name: gunhand4354
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Never, Don't plan on it either
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group of close friends preferably
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The difference from playing vanilla, feels like a new game experience
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Not too commonly (1-2 times a week)
Why do you want to join our community?: Was referred by a friend already in community
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sadly i don't have a microphone :(

Zenixx

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zenixx
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? Never.
I get along well with everyone.
I'm available to play on my days off (I work full time) and from 6pm-12pm EST
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone? I prefer in a group till I get my basics settled, then I prefer alone or with one or two others so I don't get on and have everything completed already.
I enjoy the machines and exploring aspect of nodded MC the most.
I want to join your community because I love being with others and minecraft multiplayer is just amazing to me. And I don't like playing with immature people that ask for everything and spam the chat. You guys say your mature so I'd love to join. I can also help support the server by donating monthly or so.
I would be willing to talk to others with team speak although I've never used it before.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Miranda

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: _Trauer
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No. I'm quite friendly. And this is the first time I apply for a server :p
Do you get along with others well?: Yes. But I'm some introvert...
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I always played with at least one friend. Usually we shared the same house (just to make gregtech bearable xD)
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Automation. But man... I'm really bad with 'aesthetic stuff'.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): During work days, I usually play from 19 to 21 pm (GMT -3). Weekends from 14 to 19 pm (GMT -3)
Why do you want to join our community?: I miss playing modded minecraft. But my friends are waiting for the "Flux Pack". But since I'd like to play right now, I'm looking for a server to play with. I don't really mind building my own base and living alone. But i's somewhat sad knowing that the rest of the world is 'static', you know? I'd love to be able to roam around and see other peoples building/progress.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sure. But I have a weird/funny brazillian accent. I'm also somewhat insecure about my, uh... Grammar. English is not my main language.

Last but not least: Even tho I love automating stuff, I've been a server admin many times. So I know how annoying it is to find and fix 'performance issues'. So I always aim to minimize the 'server hit' when building. That's one of the reasons I love AE, makes such task far easier.

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zenixx
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? Never.
I get along well with everyone.
I'm available to play on my days off (I work full time) and from 6pm-12pm EST
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone? I prefer in a group till I get my basics settled, then I prefer alone or with one or two others so I don't get on and have everything completed already.
I enjoy the machines and exploring aspect of nodded MC the most.
I want to join your community because I love being with others and minecraft multiplayer is just amazing to me. And I don't like playing with immature people that ask for everything and spam the chat. You guys say your mature so I'd love to join. I can also help support the server by donating monthly or so.
I would be willing to talk to others with team speak although I've never used it before.
Thanks! :)

In Game Name: _Trauer
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No. I'm quite friendly. And this is the first time I apply for a server :p
Do you get along with others well?: Yes. But I'm some introvert...
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I always played with at least one friend. Usually we shared the same house (just to make gregtech bearable xD)
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Automation. But man... I'm really bad with 'aesthetic stuff'.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): During work days, I usually play from 19 to 21 pm (GMT -3). Weekends from 14 to 19 pm (GMT -3)
Why do you want to join our community?: I miss playing modded minecraft. But my friends are waiting for the "Flux Pack". But since I'd like to play right now, I'm looking for a server to play with. I don't really mind building my own base and living alone. But i's somewhat sad knowing that the rest of the world is 'static', you know? I'd love to be able to roam around and see other peoples building/progress.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sure. But I have a weird/funny brazillian accent. I'm also somewhat insecure about my, uh... Grammar. English is not my main language.

Last but not least: Even tho I love automating stuff, I've been a server admin many times. So I know how annoying it is to find and fix 'performance issues'. So I always aim to minimize the 'server hit' when building. That's one of the reasons I love AE, makes such task far easier.

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: PastorBones
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Chisel and automation
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): all times
Why do you want to join our community?: It seems to be a popular server. It's not fun playing multiplayer alone...
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: no

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:zombieman592
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:no
Do you get along with others well?:i get along with other very well
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: i like playing alone but if someone need help ill help
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: i enjoy all aspects
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): daily
Why do you want to join our community?: to make new friends and play some ftb!
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?:skype

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:bambam1255
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:NO
Do you get along with others well? i do
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: i like to all aspects
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): daily if i can
Why do you want to join our community?: to play with my friend and make some new ones
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?:skype

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: PastorBones
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Chisel and automation
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): all times
Why do you want to join our community?: It seems to be a popular server. It's not fun playing multiplayer alone...
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: no

In Game Name:zombieman592
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:no
Do you get along with others well?:i get along with other very well
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: i like playing alone but if someone need help ill help
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: i enjoy all aspects
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): daily
Why do you want to join our community?: to make new friends and play some ftb!

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:bambam1255
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:NO
Do you get along with others well? i do
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: i like to all aspects
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): daily if i can
Why do you want to join our community?: to play with my friend and make some new ones

ZixisDragonfire

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ZixisDragonfire
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope.
Do you get along with others well?: Certainly!
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Usually solo, however I am very social.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The trial and error of trying to get things to work together.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Weekdays during the morning and late evening, Thursday all day.
Why do you want to join our community?: Looking for a friendly Infinity server where griefing is limited/non-existent.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Willing? Yes, however I most likely will not be on TS too often.

HellSigma

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: LordHarkon
Do you get along with others well?: yes, and if somebody needs help i will it
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Both
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Technic and a little bit magic
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): i'm playing from 3:00 to 05:00-6:00 PM gtm+2
Why do you want to join our community?: Because i like to play on private server with nice people
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: i will try but i don't know very good english

Miranda

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is somewhat off-topic. But I loved the recipe changes (laggy quarry to Ender quarry). How did you do that?
I tried to change the recipe in my world and failed miserably ._.
Could you please show me the recipe of such sorcery?

nemofbaby2014

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: nemof09
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no
Do you get along with others well?: yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: building my infrastructure first then helping others
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: ae2 :)
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): after 6pm US est
Why do you want to join our community?: looking to give infinity a try
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:iBootleg
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: not to my knowledge.
Do you get along with others well?: yes! As long as they aren't complete dicks
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: alone but I do like teaming up with people on big projects.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: little bit of everything. I really enjoy all the new building blocks.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I live in us central (same time zone as the server. I work evenings so usally later at night. I'm a fairly casual player. Some weeks I'll be on nightly others I won't be on very much it all depends on my work schedule.
Why do you want to join our community?: I'm looking for a nice mature community to hang out with and play some modded mc with. I'm also interested in some of the mods infinity offers over the dw20 pack
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I will. I'm not a huge talker, I prefer typing but if someone wants me on ts I'll jump on for a bit

If I'm accepted, I won't be able to log on until this weekend or next week. I'm currently out of town doing some training with work.