Whitelist Server Elite Perseverance Infinity 1.2.0 | No Banned Items | No Lag | Mature Players Preferred

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dlkane
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: nope
Do you get along with others well?: yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I mostly go alone but do help out
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: magic / storage
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): depends on kids and work, mostly though afternoons u.s. eastern
Why do you want to join our community?: love to play on infinity
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: pibx10
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no
Do you get along with others well?: yes very well
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: a group, thats why i want to join a server
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: collaboration with other players and seeing the creativity that occurs when people work together
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): live in texas, so afternoon time there for about maybe 3 hours a day
Why do you want to join our community?: This community looks like it puts an emphasis on collaboration. i want to be a part of this.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: potentially

BadassPhillip

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: BadassPhillip
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope, I haven't, but I had to leave many because they didn't manage to have suficient funds to keep the server going
Do you get along with others well?: Very, I am 24/7 friendly and likely to like others and easy friend to make.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Both of them are my interests, since I can build my own projects alone, I also help others in community projects
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The fact that I can build, create, and make other tools and buildings which I couldn't do in vanilla
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Well for a few more weeks I'll be able to play everyday for hours, but I'll have college very soon so I don't know how that's gonna work out, but deffinately at least half an hour a day on week days
Why do you want to join our community?: I have joined a community in vanilla, although they don't have a plan for a modded server, I always intended to join a modded minecraft server with active community such as this one seems to be.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I can and will if it is the only way to do so, I also have skype in private cases.

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:muruler beat xflaves (2 players)
Do you get along with others well?:yes i try and be part of a fun team who like to do stuff together
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?:just the diversity
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): gmt+1 during the night
Why do you want to join our community?: cause we would like to build together and just learn new mods by interacting with other people
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: no
is it (muruler) (beatxflaves) ?

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Manga_NL
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: tinkers construct
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): every day
Why do you want to join our community?: a friend of my is playing in this community
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes

You have been accepted! Welcome to Elite Perseverance, Enjoy the server!

Make sure you update to version 1.2.0 of the modpack, i just updated the server to that version!

In Game Name: Zuzu
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, and I will help people if they ask for the help.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I have only played alone, but I would like to play in a group.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The grind of getting materials, and etc.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I am usually play from 3:00 to 7:00 EST
Why do you want to join our community?
I love playing on whitlisted servers because I know my stuff will not be destroyed/grieved, and the fact that you advertise no lag, and no banned items makes me want to play even more on your server.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes.

Make sure you update to version 1.2.0 of the modpack, i just updated the server to that version!

In Game Name: CupcakeNautilus
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Never
Do you get along with others well?: Yep!
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Always prefer group over solo.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: More ways to build cool stuff!
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Most weekdays
Why do you want to join our community?: The last servers I've played have had lag/crashing issues, and you have the experience to avoid that.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I do not have Teamspeak.

In Game Name: dlkane
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: nope
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I mostly go alone but do help out
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: magic / storage
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): depends on kids and work, mostly though afternoons u.s. eastern
Why do you want to join our community?: love to play on infinity

In Game Name: pibx10
Do you get along with others well?: yes very well
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: a group, thats why i want to join a server
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: collaboration with other players and seeing the creativity that occurs when people work together
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): live in texas, so afternoon time there for about maybe 3 hours a day
Why do you want to join our community?: This community looks like it puts an emphasis on collaboration. i want to be a part of this.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: potentially

In Game Name: BadassPhillip
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope, I haven't, but I had to leave many because they didn't manage to have suficient funds to keep the server going
Do you get along with others well?: Very, I am 24/7 friendly and likely to like others and easy friend to make.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Both of them are my interests, since I can build my own projects alone, I also help others in community projects
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The fact that I can build, create, and make other tools and buildings which I couldn't do in vanilla
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Well for a few more weeks I'll be able to play everyday for hours, but I'll have college very soon so I don't know how that's gonna work out, but deffinately at least half an hour a day on week days
Why do you want to join our community?: I have joined a community in vanilla, although they don't have a plan for a modded server, I always intended to join a modded minecraft server with active community such as this one seems to be.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I can and will if it is the only way to do so, I also have skype in private cases.

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i'm writing app for 2 players, if its possible

In Game Name: Citronas / mister1590
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: We weren't as far as we know ;d
Do you get along with others well?: Ya, most of the times ;d Never had problems, with other peoples online soo.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group mostly
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Emm i love everything that goes with tech
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule):It rly depends on the day, sometimes i can stay up to 24hours on, soo there's like no schedule ;d
Why do you want to join our community?: Emm rly i'm looking whitelisted server to play with my gf, soo thats the main reason .
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Ya sure, most of the times mostly ;d

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i'm writing app for 2 players, if its possible

In Game Name: Citronas / mister1590
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: We weren't as far as we know ;d
Do you get along with others well?: Ya, most of the times ;d Never had problems, with other peoples online soo.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group mostly
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Emm i love everything that goes with tech
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule):It rly depends on the day, sometimes i can stay up to 24hours on, soo there's like no schedule ;d
Why do you want to join our community?: Emm rly i'm looking whitelisted server to play with my gf, soo thats the main reason .
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Ya sure, most of the times mostly ;d
You have both been accepted! Welcome to Elite Perseverance, Enjoy the server!

DgBarca

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DgBarca
Do you get along with others well?: Why not ?
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I usually play alone but no problem playing in group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Machines ! Finding different ways to do the same thing.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Unfortunately I'm an engineering student and can often have too much work to play so it's a bit irregular. Mostly after school and week-ends.
Why do you want to join our community?: Infinity is really good and I think there is no point playing along any more, it gets lonely. This server looks great.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I can listen but can't really speak I have many people around.

penguinman235

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Penguinman235
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Once a few years ago because of corrupt admins.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes i get along really well
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Using multiple mods to achieve one main goal.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): est between 10 am and 8 pm.
Why do you want to join our community?: I really would like a server that i can trust everyone on. Open servers don't seem to be doing that for me.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: YES i love teamspeak!

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DgBarca
Do you get along with others well?: Why not ?
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I usually play alone but no problem playing in group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Machines ! Finding different ways to do the same thing.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Unfortunately I'm an engineering student and can often have too much work to play so it's a bit irregular. Mostly after school and week-ends.
Why do you want to join our community?: Infinity is really good and I think there is no point playing along any more, it gets lonely. This server looks great.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I can listen but can't really speak I have many people around.

In Game Name: Penguinman235
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Once a few years ago because of corrupt admins.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes i get along really well
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Using multiple mods to achieve one main goal.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): est between 10 am and 8 pm.
Why do you want to join our community?: I really would like a server that i can trust everyone on. Open servers don't seem to be doing that for me.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: YES i love teamspeak!

Cody Braddock

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Smirf12
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no, none
Do you get along with others well?: I get along with everyone very well. I'm a like able guy who enjoys having fun with other people
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I enjoy playing in a group of people but can do either
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: just the number of possibilities there are and how different every build is.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): usually late at night but the times I can play is depending on the wife haha.
Why do you want to join our community?: want to have fun with a group of cool people and have a good time.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes it makes the game more fun when talking to a group of people

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Smirf12
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no, none
Do you get along with others well?: I get along with everyone very well. I'm a like able guy who enjoys having fun with other people
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I enjoy playing in a group of people but can do either
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: just the number of possibilities there are and how different every build is.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): usually late at night but the times I can play is depending on the wife haha.
Why do you want to join our community?: want to have fun with a group of cool people and have a good time.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes it makes the game more fun when talking to a group of people

JW456

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Oatmeal_larry5
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope
Do you get along with others well?: Yes
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Ore doubling is very nice. and magic is fun
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 8:00 - 11:00 EST or more
Why do you want to join our community?: I would like to join a trustworthy community that respects other people's base and play with players that are friendly.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: If it was needed yes

Bdogs1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: burpingdog1
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Yes, in which I just started minecraft, thought it was my friends house, but it wasn't, just trying to get bread.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes I sure do
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Any, I prefer living on my own, but working with others
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Magical and somewhat technology
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 4 - 8 PM on weekdays, (US central)
and mostly all day on weekends
Why do you want to join our community?: I enjoy making new friends, and working with mods, but some servers dont allow the whole experience by banning things for server preformance
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

I never worked fully through any ftb servers, but I am hoping to do it in this server if I am allowed, and I would like to help others solve problems. Thanks Bdogs out O/

mirage415

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
In Game Name: toucherofmeat
Do you get along with others well?: for sure
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: groups
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: freedom
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): early afternoons to latenight due to work
Why do you want to join our community?: my friends are playing on your server
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: sure

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Oatmeal_larry5
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope
Do you get along with others well?: Yes
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Ore doubling is very nice. and magic is fun
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 8:00 - 11:00 EST or more
Why do you want to join our community?: I would like to join a trustworthy community that respects other people's base and play with players that are friendly.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: If it was needed yes

In Game Name: burpingdog1
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Yes, in which I just started minecraft, thought it was my friends house, but it wasn't, just trying to get bread.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes I sure do
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Any, I prefer living on my own, but working with others
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Magical and somewhat technology
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 4 - 8 PM on weekdays, (US central)
and mostly all day on weekends
Why do you want to join our community?: I enjoy making new friends, and working with mods, but some servers dont allow the whole experience by banning things for server preformance
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

I never worked fully through any ftb servers, but I am hoping to do it in this server if I am allowed, and I would like to help others solve problems. Thanks Bdogs out O/

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
In Game Name: toucherofmeat
Do you get along with others well?: for sure
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: groups
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: freedom
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): early afternoons to latenight due to work
Why do you want to join our community?: my friends are playing on your server
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: sure

iw_shawn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iw_shawn
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: never
Do you get along with others well?: very well
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: working alone on a base, helping out other players/ community projects
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: building
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): weekends + 2-3 nights per week
Why do you want to join our community?: looking for a friendly grief free community to play with
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: My mic isn't working on my computer

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iw_shawn
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: never
Do you get along with others well?: very well
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: working alone on a base, helping out other players/ community projects
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: building
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): weekends + 2-3 nights per week
Why do you want to join our community?: looking for a friendly grief free community to play with
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: My mic isn't working on my computer