Whitelist Server Elite Perseverance Infinity 1.2.0 | No Banned Items | No Lag | Mature Players Preferred

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jdmus

Jul 29, 2019
i had a large ish smeltery going but i made it smaller then took it down as it was causing fps lag for the player

Bdogs1

Jul 29, 2019
Looked now, it still is... thought the server auto-restarts? or does crashes not make server restart?

TimLampen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Server_Developer
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, I try to improve the game play for myself, and the people around me.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group, so we can do some co-op things together.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The magical aspect like Thaumcraft
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 5-8 school days, 8-12 week days
Why do you want to join our community?: I enjoy teaming up with people that I know I can trust because they have gone through the whitelist application process.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

Jdmus

Jul 29, 2019
thats the best name ever for a server lol

In Game Name: Server_Developer
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, I try to improve the game play for myself, and the people around me.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group, so we can do some co-op things together.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The magical aspect like Thaumcraft
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 5-8 school days, 8-12 week days
Why do you want to join our community?: I enjoy teaming up with people that I know I can trust because they have gone through the whitelist application process.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

Russell fender

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ELFordMan
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no
Do you get along with others well?: i respect ppl who show me respect
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: depends i like community builds and farms etc but also like having a private build to my own
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: mostly the variety i can use my imagination much more
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): mon to fri: 4pm till late and all weekend
Why do you want to join our community?: havnt played ftb online before and i like to interact with mature ppl
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yeah sure

Bdogs1

Jul 29, 2019
I havent even saw the owner sense like last month, what caused server to go down? was it a crash or..

Tazumoto

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tazumoto
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Not to my knowledge, so my answer is no.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I prefer playing alone but I am not adverse to playing with others.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Constructing a solid energy system and playing with computers.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I really do not have a solid play schedule, my times vary. Could be in the morning, or the afternoon. Whenever I have time and am not playing another game.
Why do you want to join our community?: It's nice to play with adult gamers, hoping to make some friends and have some good conversations.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes, but I prefer not to go on teamspeak until I get to know the people a little better. I've had a lot of bad experiences with people being remarkably rude on teamspeak, so I just prefer to stay away from it until I get to know people.

PS - After reading the thread, it looks like the server is no longer operational. I'll assume this and look elsewhere.

Jdmus

Jul 29, 2019
yep looks like its time to find a new server
this was a good server till it went down