Whitelist Server Elite Perseverance Infinity 1.2.0 | No Banned Items | No Lag | Mature Players Preferred

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
Im Highly disappointed that you failed to read the title, and you just proved my point, If youre mad because you got denied from a mature community, i would hate to see what you would have done to the server. Have a good day.
Hang on just put 18+ in your title and i will jump a hole in the air... No need to become rude.

P.S(Post script) you only answered to half of the question.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the acceptance! I hope to log in for the frist time tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Grim2029

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Grimreaper1997
Age: 17, I know you asked for 18+ but i believe i am mature enough to get on with everyone
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope, been on only 2 modded servers (For very long periods of time) but never been banned
Do you get along with others well?: As long as they don't go out of their way to not get on with me, i try and consider myself a friendly person
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I prefer having a base of my own however on my previous server i was sharing a base with somebody else within a village full of other players and really enjoyed it
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I have quite a lot of knowlege in tech mods but i am really enjoying learning how to use some of the magic mods
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 5pm - About 11pm GMT but no set times
Why do you want to join our community?: It looks like the type of sever i am looking for, a mature social community where i can play the game without the worry of being robbed and killed
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I would need to download teamspeak but i am more than willing to talk to the people on the sever

Igr8shg

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: igr8shg
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Never! :)
Do you get along with others well?: Definitely! I might too well, because as I reach end game, other people know i give stuff so they keep asking for stuff
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I have a friend I play with, but I can work together with anyone
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: progression lines and reaching super endgame (best armor/tool/food/base)
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): varies with class schedule (college). generally can play 4 hours a day (each day of the week)
Why do you want to join our community?: I love whitelist communities. it keeps creepers out better than a 2 hole pit around your base
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Certainly!

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the acceptance! I hope to log in for the frist time tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Look forward to meeting you to i wont be on till sunday tho :)

In Game Name: Grimreaper1997
Age: 17, I know you asked for 18+ but i believe i am mature enough to get on with everyone
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope, been on only 2 modded servers (For very long periods of time) but never been banned
Do you get along with others well?: As long as they don't go out of their way to not get on with me, i try and consider myself a friendly person
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I prefer having a base of my own however on my previous server i was sharing a base with somebody else within a village full of other players and really enjoyed it
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I have quite a lot of knowlege in tech mods but i am really enjoying learning how to use some of the magic mods
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 5pm - About 11pm GMT but no set times
Why do you want to join our community?: It looks like the type of sever i am looking for, a mature social community where i can play the game without the worry of being robbed and killed
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I would need to download teamspeak but i am more than willing to talk to the people on the sever

Apps are closed for right now we are a bit full but keep your eyes peeled as people come and go so space will open up :D

In Game Name: igr8shg
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Never! :)
Do you get along with others well?: Definitely! I might too well, because as I reach end game, other people know i give stuff so they keep asking for stuff
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I have a friend I play with, but I can work together with anyone
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: progression lines and reaching super endgame (best armor/tool/food/base)
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): varies with class schedule (college). generally can play 4 hours a day (each day of the week)
Why do you want to join our community?: I love whitelist communities. it keeps creepers out better than a 2 hole pit around your base
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Certainly!

Apps are closed for right now we are a bit full but keep your eyes peeled as people come and go so space will open up :D

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: spendowali
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: nope
Do you get along with others well?: I am friendly and I like to make friends
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: in early stage I prefer playing in a group, after gather some resources I will venture alone to set up my own base and try every mods on my own. I will then play in group again once I have set up my own base.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Automations and magics
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): after work at 8pm and above, or full day during weekend. oh btw I'm in GMT +7
Why do you want to join our community?: I want to play in a grief-free server and with a good and helpful community.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I would be willing to but I need to install that app first.

Apps are closed for right now we are getting a bit full but keep your eyes peeled as people come and go so space might open up :D

Embry

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Emba
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No, I haven't.
Do you get along with others well?: I do!
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I prefer working alone, so I tend to be very quiet. I'm very friendly, though.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The challenge of completely automating everything you do.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Depends, as of right now, I have no responsibilities, but soon I may.
Why do you want to join our community?: I want a place where I can delve into modded minecraft while still enjoying the company of others.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes indeed!

FTBNooB2015

Jul 29, 2019
I love the server I really do but I think I can speak for most of the people on here that the block lag really sucks. Someone is causing a lot of lag for the over world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
I love the server I really do but I think I can speak for most of the people on here that the block lag really sucks. Someone is causing a lot of lag for the over world.

It's nothing on the server, it's 20 tps across the board, it's something to do with the server side of things. The owner has to contact them and get it figured out

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
Servers still lagging like crazy. It has to be on the host side. Also I keep getting a message that says fly is not enabled on the server when ever I use my glider. And I get kicked off.

IChris4o

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:IChris4o
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:Nope.
Do you get along with others well?:Yes i do and i would like to talk with everybody
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?:I prefer playing with people its interesting playing solo but multiplayer its a different experience
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?:Grinding and advancing
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule):Its different every day but i can play alot.
Why do you want to join our community?:I love playing with other people that i know won grief me of steal from me and the fact that theres no lag makes me wanna play even more
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?:Yes i would prefer talking when playing with other people.

Tonsxoxfun

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tonsxoxfun
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Yes i have a few times, Because i hate when people abuse power and i call them out on it, which they dont like
Do you get along with others well?: Yes,
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: i have 2-3 people i play with
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: i love working with the technical mods
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Almost everyday
Why do you want to join our community?: because i want a helpful and friendly community to play with
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

FTBNooB2015

Jul 29, 2019
I seen someone that had rather 2 large smelteries going making blocks and had a lot of flowing liquids. That also could of been a contributer to the lag