Elevatorblock limit

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I used the elevators for some time now but I don´t like them for long terms since I need a streight line and Ender IO is getting to much too.

So I want to get into this Idea wich one I think is the best out there.
Probelm= I have nearly no expirience in CC coding and it will take me ages to get a Toch screen work that dial the portal t owere I wan´t.
Is there any copy paste code out were I just have to edit the portal ID´s or any other nice guide to help me out?
I haven't gotten around to writing the program myself, but I think I will in the near future. Just need to figure out how many floors there will be first :p Probably going to be crude, but will most likely post it in the thread I linked to in last post.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't gotten around to writing the program myself, but I think I will in the near future. Just need to figure out how many floors there will be first :p Probably going to be crude, but will most likely post it in the thread I linked to in last post.
Damn... So I will have to stop beeing lazy and read through this API :(