Casual Server Elementtown | Small Community| FTB/Tekkit Mix | New map

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
I am running a small server for myself that is FTB unleashed with dimensional doors and galacticraft. Im looking for about 5 people to come play with me. its a brand new map only started 2 days ago. Im looking for mature players willing to work together in a small community. im not looking for someone who goes off and builds in the middle of nowhere. Im looking for a community that doesent steal and work together. Also please be active. You must have teamspeak3.

If you are interested in joining me please join the elementtown.com teamspeak3 server and poke Levy. I will be here all day.

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
I will be online for the next 12 hours or so we are looking for 4 more people to join us. if you miss me on temspeak try again at another time plz.

letariodemaus

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to join you, I've been looking for a small server for quite a while. I don't grief, I don't steal, and I respect all players. I do want to have fun playing with others as well as doing community events. IGN is letariodemaus. Thanks

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
Join me in teamspeak towards the end of the day and i will be glad to get you on the server