Whitelist Server Electrum FTB [Whitelist][24/7][Ultimate v1.1.2][32GB RAM][4 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Patrykinfo27

Jul 29, 2019
Electrum FTB

Ip: 77.111.248.95:25565

This server was created because i always wanted to play but in singleplayer it really quickly gets boring so i made the server but i didn't find anyone to play with and that is why I'm making this post.

Rules
1) No dupe glitches!
2) Don't quarry in the overworld!
3) No griefing other players building.
4) Be Friendly
5) No cheating

Application
IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a server?
If yes say why?
Why would you want to join the server?
Age?
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?
How long do you intend to play on the server?

hidetzugu

Jul 29, 2019
hi there

Application
IGN: hidetzugu
Have you ever been banned from a server? no
If yes say why?
Why would you want to join the server? pretty much the same reason you are making a server, I rather play with other people. and I like small servers
Age? 26
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack? I've played a bit with the mindcrack modpack so I'm relatively experienced with the mods there. EE3 and other stuff not so much
How long do you intend to play on the server? during the summer probably 3h a day.

SeaborgMC

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:SeaborgMC
Have you ever been banned from a server?Nope
If yes say why?
Why would you want to join the server? Same reason you started one
Age?14 ( Please Don't judge on age, I am a mature gamer)
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack? About 8 months
How long do you intend to play on the server? As long as you let me :) ( Until School at least)
Do you have teamspeak?

12kilometer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 12Kilometer
Have you ever been banned from a server?no
If yes say why?
Why would you want to join the server?FTB server
Age?19
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?v3-5 months
How long do you intend to play on the server?4 months if not more

eric gardner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Foxcroft23
Have you ever been banned from a server? Never
If yes say why?
Why would you want to join the server? Would like to get back into FTB and find a fun server
Age?31
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack? yes
How long do you intend to play on the server? as long as its up

Strong_Armz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Strong_Armz
Have you ever been banned from a server? NO
If yes say why?
Why would you want to join the server? Looking for a small FTB server, I am fairly new to ftb. Just lookin for a place to call home.
Age? 23
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack? Last couple weeks I've been tinkerin around on other servers. But some are just too laggy or have too many banned items.
How long do you intend to play on the server? Until my beast is fed. He is very hungry. .

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: AnfieldYNWA
Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes, for a very stupid reason (pm me for the full story)
If yes say why? pm me
Why would you want to join the server? Because the old server i was on, closed due to not enough money
Age? 15
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack? yes been playing for over a year
How long do you intend to play on the server? as long as the server is up for

Patrykinfo27

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: AnfieldYNWA
Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes, for a very stupid reason (pm me for the full story)
If yes say why? pm me
Why would you want to join the server? Because the old server i was on, closed due to not enough money
Age? 15
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack? yes been playing for over a year
How long do you intend to play on the server? as long as the server is up for

Accepted