I have a passion for Electronic Music and my favourite genres are:
  • Chillstep
  • Glitch Hop
  • Complextro
  • Drumstep
  • Brostep
  • Moombahton
  • Trap
This is where we can relax and share our favourite tunes that we can listen to while we play FTB. Here are my favourites:
Mixes:
Excision Shambhala 2012
Vektor Mixes Metalstep
xKore Mixtape

Songs:
Boss Wave - Xilent - Brostep
Stabs - xKore - Brostep
She Was - Seven Lions - Chillstep
DIRTY - Dirtyphonics - Drumstep
Megaloud - Far Too Loud - Complextro
Get Funky - Habstrakt - Glitch Hop
Roots (Brillz Remix) - Kill The Noise - Trap
I have also made a playlist of some favourites if you want to check it out here: Dubstep Playlist

So make sure you post your favourite songs for everyone to hear(and try to keep harlem shake to a minimum :D)

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
*sighs*, i knew an englishman will come along and talk about rock.
also, do you like electronic music at all? or do you just listen to queen and similar bands
Actually yeah I do really like electronic music :p Shambhala 2010 was better than 2012 btw.
Right now Modestep seem to be my fav electronic band, SKisM is also pretty epic.
Check out "Another Day" by Modestep and "Experts" by SKisM.. two awesome tunes.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Actually yeah I do really like electronic music :p Shambhala 2010 was better than 2012 btw.
Right now Modestep seem to be my fav electronic band, SKisM is also pretty epic.
Check out "Another Day" by Modestep and "Experts" by SKisM.. two awesome tunes.
Ive heard both of those songs but my favourite artists will have to be Dirtyphonics, xKore and Seven Lions.

Redweevil

Jul 29, 2019
it's not rose tinted at all, but it does have a clarifying sheen that will make you see things for just what they are, which will inevitably cause you to love Queen.

Somehow I doubt that... But I will say I enjoyed the Epic Rap Battle with Freddie Mercury in. Most amusing.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
It counts as electronic as they use auto tune :p

DISCLAIMER: For any confused little lambs, I was joking. And not about auto tune.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
It counts as electronic as they use auto tune :p

DISCLAIMER: For any confused little lambs, I was joking. And not about auto tune.
now I'm pretty sure they weren't the first, but the earliest band that I know of to use autotune in a song was Queen. Not all, just 1 or 2 where it fits. Unfortunately the name of the song slips my mind right now, but there's one in the Made in Heaven album and one in A Kind of Magic album.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
TODAY... WE WILL REVIVE THE DEAD SUBFORUM...
Or not.

Mr. Fijiwiji, smooth dubstep and stuff. Along with Rezonate, who does the same thing. Project 46, slow dubstep/house, Ephixa for IDK and his zeldastep, and any other people who don't make their music freak out like the DJ is having a seizure.
Highlights, if you want to see where I'm coming from:
Mr. Fijiwiji - The Mentalist
Ephixa - Ideekay
Ephixa - Zeldastep (there are others, not just song of storms. don't want to fill this list up with just him :p)
Project 46 - Slide
Rezonate - Lauren
TVDS - Black Sky

Loud metal makes my ears want to implode. Dubstep-violin mixes sound awesome (totally not hinting at anybody here that I forgot the name of...)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
TODAY... WE WILL REVIVE THE DEAD SUBFORUM...
Or not.

Mr. Fijiwiji, smooth dubstep and stuff. Along with Rezonate, who does the same thing. Project 46, slow dubstep/house, Ephixa for IDK and his zeldastep, and any other people who don't make their music freak out like the DJ is having a seizure.
Highlights, if you want to see where I'm coming from:
Mr. Fijiwiji - The Mentalist
Ephixa - Ideekay
Ephixa - Zeldastep (there are others, not just song of storms. don't want to fill this list up with just him :p)
Project 46 - Slide
Rezonate - Lauren
TVDS - Black Sky

Loud metal makes my ears want to implode. Dubstep-violin mixes sound awesome (totally not hinting at anybody here that I forgot the name of...)

Thanks for reviving the thread! also you might be thinking of lindsey stirling XD. anyways i've been listening to some new people, I met a guy ona server and he goes by the name of Quba, check him out.
Also can't wait for Habstrakt's new album Eat Me

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for reviving the thread! also you might be thinking of lindsey stirling XD. anyways i've been listening to some new people, I met a guy ona server and he goes by the name of Quba, check him out.
Also can't wait for Habstrakt's new album Eat Me

Yeah, lindsey stirling. I forgot her name lol.
Does dancing in fire and computed rain make your song awesomer? I would assume so.

I just looked at eat me, it sounds awesome.

Reactions: Suntanned Duck2