Elec's FTB Server - No Whitelist - All Mods Enabled

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Devul

Jul 29, 2019
2117e531-503a-40ad-a39d-5ee487b1b440.png

Here at Elec's FTB, we provide no block lag, extra commands, and extra functionality.

All mods are enabled, however if you abuse MystCraft and overflow with worlds, you will be in a heap of trouble.
The server is NON WHITELIST. Meaning you can join as soon as you want!

Server IP: 95.156.241.151:25565

Player commands:
/sethome - Sets your home. Like a Bed!
/home - Teleports you to your /sethome'd point.
/spawn - Spawnpoint
/warp - Equivalent to /tpa or /warp
/summon - Equivalent to /tpahere

Current staff:
Devul - Administrator, Advertiser
Elec97 - Server Owner, Pays the Bills

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Spawn is Griefed aha - atleast I think it is. When I logged in it is just a giant crater

CortalRage

Jul 29, 2019
Internal Server Error x.x If anyone sees this and can get on, can Devul/Elec be told about this? I would hate to lose the only good server I have found so far x.x

_Spy_Crab_

Jul 29, 2019
You guys DO realize that in the MOTD of this server is a new IP. This is the old IP. Of course, the new server is down and seems to never want to come back up.