Casual Server Either Crash Landing or a (Nostalgic) Ultimate

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Crash Landing or Ultimate?

• Ultimate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
Going to be one of the two packs, if crash landing, looking for around 4 people to play with, must be in US and able to play somewhat regularly.

Will ONLY start a crash landing server when all 4 are available to start, as to make sure quests are setup correctly.

Ultimate.... well... it was an amazing pack, still is. This is why it's my other option. I would like 3-5 people to enjoy this pack with. The server would be hosted by me, and I will accept applications on here, or alternatively skype (which I reply to MUCH faster...).

My skype is jclem4123, add in that you're adding me for the server in your request message or just send the application as your message.

YOU WILL NOT GET IP UNTIL APPROVED AND CHOSEN!

APPLICATION:

1 - What do you look for in a group server?
2 - Age?
3 - Timezone (or state/region)?
4 - Amount of playtime you could average a day/week?
5 - Pack which you are wanting?
6 - Strongest point for yourself in that pack (mod or mining/exploring/mob-hunting)?
7 - Why should I choose you?

CreepnTG

Jul 29, 2019
Crash Landing

1. I look for people who do not mind sharing and helping out others. People that are friendly that would rather share advice on a subject rather then do it for them.
2. 23
3. U.S EST
4. 5-6 nights a week mostly evenings after 6 or 7
5. Crash Landing
6. Building Defenses
7. I'm tired of playing solo!

Tim Sheehan

Jul 29, 2019
Application
1-I like to play with people who talk and communicate well and are friendly and not greedy or mean
2-15
3-EST
4-Weekdays after 4pm and weekends most of the day
5-Crash Landing
6-I know about almost everything in the mod pack since i have been playing for 3 years
7- I know almost everything in the mod pack and I've been playing ftb for 3 years

Last edited:

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
My application:

1.) I look for a small group of friendly and fun people.
2.) 25
3.)EST
4.) Weekdays after 5 and weekends are free most of the time.
5.) Crash landing
6.) A little bit of everything... :D
7.) Solo playing sucks... and I love working on group projects.

As a side note... even if you choose ultimate... i wont mind joining that server. :p