eight minuets to load

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
That's just how long it takes on most modpacks. Forge has to load over a hundred mods and their respective configs etc.

If it's too much you can always play one of the smaller packs with fewer mods included, those should load faster

Reactions: normsomers

normsomers

Jul 29, 2019
That's just how long it takes on most modpacks. Forge has to load over a hundred mods and their respective configs etc.

If it's too much you can always play one of the smaller packs with fewer mods included, those should load faster
Thanks for the info. I needed to make sure it was a normal loading time. I thought I might have some problem (like not allocating memory) that was causing it to take so long to load.

drklicker

May 20, 2020
Yeah, some packs take quite a bit longer. Project Ozone 3 has a nice pong game on the loading screen so you don't get bored. I wish more packs did things like that. It also tracks statistics about how long each load took and what the average time is. It helps give you an idea of how much longer you have to wait.