EDX: Skyblock (Seeking New Owner)

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
nIA5Sjj.jpg

Infernal Skies is back on track, but we're missing one key ingredient... EDX: Skyblock.

This mod is the core mechanic for the pack but, unfortunately, the lead dev is no longer able to continue the project.
Everything is essentially complete but lacks a few block mechanics. I'm looking for someone to revive this mod and help bring Infernal Skies to fruition.
If you're interested in taking this mod in as your own, please let me know. <3

Reactions: Qazplm601

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
For any developer who is able to help complete EDX: Skyblock, I will offer you my texture/design services in return.

Reactions: Qazplm601

TheDrunkMafia

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like an interesting mod, I'm always free to work on new projects. Im just about finishing up Thaumic Infusion, if your still looking for someone to help then hit me up.

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like an interesting mod, I'm always free to work on new projects. Im just about finishing up Thaumic Infusion, if your still looking for someone to help then hit me up.

Thank you for taking interest! We have undergone a name change. The mod is now called Subsistence and the repo can be found here.
We're currently working our way through the remaining issues in preparation for the release of Infernal Skies and could always use some help.
I can be found in IRC #MinecraftUnity or #InfernalSkies.