Whitelist Server EclispeCraft|Whitelist|Infinity|1.2.1| ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TeccaN9na
Accomplishments: Have run multiple minecraft servers before, I have also done some epic builds and love rushing through tech.

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
hi
IGN wendictive
im 42 from denmark. Looking for a good server that dont lag all the time.
think my biggest accomplisment in minecraft isnt ingame but designing textures for jadedcats magicfarm and textures for soartex
ingame its killing the wither solo ...i know that isnt much ... but it was for me.
no skype

jcryer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TeccaN9na
Accomplishments: Have run multiple minecraft servers before, I have also done some epic builds and love rushing through tech.

Accepted! Have fun!

hi
IGN wendictive
im 42 from denmark. Looking for a good server that dont lag all the time.
think my biggest accomplisment in minecraft isnt ingame but designing textures for jadedcats magicfarm and textures for soartex
ingame its killing the wither solo ...i know that isnt much ... but it was for me.
no skype

Accepted, I'll send you a pm with the ip now.

k0valent

Jul 29, 2019
ign: sjr_itb
biggest accomplishment: built a machine which automated the manufacture of hv solar arrays without creating backlog, in vanilla, i once built a treehouse which was world height.

jcryer

Jul 29, 2019
ign: sjr_itb
biggest accomplishment: built a machine which automated the manufacture of hv solar arrays without creating backlog, in vanilla, i once built a treehouse which was world height.

Accepted! See you on the server!

Toanuvo

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Toanuvo
My biggest accomplishment is probaly building an auto crafting system with redpower 2 in 1.2.5

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 424600
Biggest acomplishment : well I don't mean to brag but I once built a dirt house *mind blow* actual answer : I like inventing new and faster ways of automating inscribers

BullRoz

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to join this server.
Accomplishment: I love to play modded minecraft, beacuse of all the automation you can do. It like it never ends, and you can do almost everything :) I just like it
IGN: BullRoz

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dlkane

I give all mod packs a chance, I don't stick to the same ones that in its self is a large task so I will be around for a good while :)

jcryer

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Toanuvo
My biggest accomplishment is probaly building an auto crafting system with redpower 2 in 1.2.5

IGN: 424600
Biggest acomplishment : well I don't mean to brag but I once built a dirt house *mind blow* actual answer : I like inventing new and faster ways of automating inscribers

I'd love to join this server.
Accomplishment: I love to play modded minecraft, beacuse of all the automation you can do. It like it never ends, and you can do almost everything :) I just like it
IGN: BullRoz

All accepted, I've sent you messages! Have fun!

Last edited:

Nadia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dang2569
Biggest Accomplishment: Erm... I don't really know what to put here but I believe I am pretty decent at Thermal Expansion and Tinker's Construct. I love playing technological mods, but I occasionally get into Blood Magic as well. I mostly love the power generation :p but it's my one true love.

This is my first time playing Infinity so I'm really looking forward to it! :D

jcryer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dang2569
Biggest Accomplishment: Erm... I don't really know what to put here but I believe I am pretty decent at Thermal Expansion and Tinker's Construct. I love playing technological mods, but I occasionally get into Blood Magic as well. I mostly love the power generation :p but it's my one true love.

This is my first time playing Infinity so I'm really looking forward to it! :D

Accepted! PM me with your skype, and I'll give you the server details!

Â¥annnickzzz_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: williebrordspek
Biggest acomplishment: ive Built Some cool stuff with my brother..?:D

Last edited: