Whitelist Server EclispeCraft|Whitelist|Infinity|1.2.1| ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

minz1

Jul 29, 2019
Essentially, this is a whitelisted infinity server, created after being disappointed by multiple whitelisted servers. I'm not going to name any, as that would be disrespectful. To apply, you have to tell me: What is your biggest accomplishment in Minecraft? Can be modded, and it can be Vanilla. Also, give us your IGN and Skype, so we can contact you, and you'll be golden!

Last edited:

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join;
Accomplishment? Um... I've built stuff? hahaha I'm not sure what all to put. I know that I love Tinkers Construct, and love making all the different tools/weapons/armor! ^__^
IGN: Keeshi

Last edited:

minz1

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join;
Accomplishment? Um... I've built stuff? hahaha I'm not sure what all to put. I know that I love Tinkers Construct, and love making all the different tools/weapons/armor! ^__^
IGN: Keeshi
Accepted

EoinM21

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to join this server.
Accomplishment: I don't really know what my biggest accomplishment is to be honest but I love playing modded minecraft.
IGN: Benmascot

JoKillerPT

Jul 29, 2019
Accomplishment: I am very good to build giant machines that do everything by now mi not have a built in my survival but can be sampled when making a
IGN: ronhogan

minz1

Jul 29, 2019
Accomplishment: I don't really know what my biggest accomplishment is to be honest but I love playing modded minecraft.
IGN: Benmascot
Accomplishment: I am very good to build giant machines that do everything by now mi not have a built in my survival but can be sampled when making a
IGN: ronhogan
Accepted
EDIT: God dangit Eoin. xD

Dalhome3

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
I'd love to join this server
My accomplishment is I love building giant automation machines and which have maximum efficiency. I love playing mods on a private community with players I know I can trust.
IGN:dalhome3

liviellen51

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, a friend suggested I join this server.
In terms of accomplishments, I build some pretty good stuff?? I'm not really all that familiar with FTB, but I guess everyone starts somewhere ^_^'
My Skype and IGN are both liviellen51

jcryer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
I'd love to join this server
My accomplishment is I love building giant automation machines and which have maximum efficiency. I love playing mods on a private community with players I know I can trust.
IGN:dalhome3

Hi, a friend suggested I join this server.
In terms of accomplishments, I build some pretty good stuff?? I'm not really all that familiar with FTB, but I guess everyone starts somewhere ^_^'
My Skype and IGN are both liviellen51

Accepted :p

Allwin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I am looking for a fresh server with a nice casual community approach. I hope it's alright if I put an application in for me and my friend? I understand if it's not.
Accomplishments: I've built grand designs on almost every server I've played on or built for, that's what I'm proudest about on Minecraft. My friend's biggest accomplishment contributing to a great server that he moderated.
IGN: Allwin - tokens bro
Skype: I can PM you both skype account details later if you like.

jcryer

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I am looking for a fresh server with a nice casual community approach. I hope it's alright if I put an application in for me and my friend? I understand if it's not.
Accomplishments: I've built grand designs on almost every server I've played on or built for, that's what I'm proudest about on Minecraft. My friend's biggest accomplishment contributing to a great server that he moderated.
IGN: Allwin - tokens bro
Skype: I can PM you both skype account details later if you like.

Accepted :p
If you could PM me your skype details, that would be great. We have a skype chat conversation to talk about the server - ip address and everything is there.
See you around on the server!

Shooter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shooterminecraft
Biggest Accomplishment... Big Reactor within 2 hours of starting a world, and mastered Thaumcraft 3...
I think this server will be really fun especially with a small group that is trustworthy. Hope to see you soon. :)

jcryer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shooterminecraft
Biggest Accomplishment... Big Reactor within 2 hours of starting a world, and mastered Thaumcraft 3...
I think this server will be really fun especially with a small group that is trustworthy. Hope to see you soon. :)

Accepted! Have fun!

druben34

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to join your server to!
my accomplishments: I've built a huge tree like etho did on the mindcrack server but then much bigger, and i completed the thaumonomicon in singleplayer. i also came far with draconic evolution.
IGN: druben34

Im looking forward to it

DeadpooI

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to join!
Accomplishments - Modded - Erm.. Made every single armor set in FTB Infinity? Vanilla - I made a automatic wither farm ;D
IGN - Toy_Deadpool
I don't have skype, but I have teamspeak? Does that work?

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trajano080
Biggest Accomplishment: I don't really know. Maybe creating an enderpearl farm in vanilla or fully automating my base in FTB

PBlock96

Jul 29, 2019
Accomplishment: I have run a few servers here and there, they are all dead now though :/
IGN: PBlock96

jcryer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trajano080
Biggest Accomplishment: I don't really know. Maybe creating an enderpearl farm in vanilla or fully automating my base in FTB

Accepted! Have fun!

Accomplishment: I have run a few servers here and there, they are all dead now though :/
IGN: PBlock96

We're really looking for an accomplishment in Minecraft, if you could post that, that would be great!

I'd like to join!
Accomplishments - Modded - Erm.. Made every single armor set in FTB Infinity? Vanilla - I made a automatic wither farm ;D
IGN - Toy_Deadpool
I don't have skype, but I have teamspeak? Does that work?

We don't actually have a teamspeak server (May set one up in the future) but, we have a group chat to talk about the server and if any issues arise. If you had Skype, it would be much easier, but I guess it's not necessary. Whitelisted, I'll PM you the server IP.

PBlock96

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted! Have fun!

We're really looking for an accomplishment in Minecraft, if you could post that, that would be great!

We don't actually have a teamspeak server (May set one up in the future) but, we have a group chat to talk about the server and if any issues arise. If you had Skype, it would be much easier, but I guess it's not necessary. Whitelisted, I'll PM you the server IP.

Well one time on a server I was playing on I created this massive underground tunnel system by hand that connected most significant places together.