Greylist Server ECLIPSEWORLD....MATURE MAGIC WORLD SERVER now taking applications.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Eclipse7015

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been shut down for a short time, it will be open again this week and taking applications for new players.

UPDATED: Sorry guys, the Magic World Server is closed, we have a MindCrack server open.

xae

Jul 29, 2019
im xae my user name xaerty
im from us
yes i have read the entre post
i play garrys mod tf2 steam and terraria
24 yrs old
builder

Breezywezie

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? Breeziewezie
  • Have you READ the entire post? Ya
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? Wa, US
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 30's
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? zombies cod on 360, apps on my iphone, wii fit, terraria/steam, sims, and a ps3.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. I like to explore and build
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? Daily a few hours here and there.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I play whenever I feel like it. I don't have a schedule.
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? A friendly player that won't piss people off who's willing to help when it's wanted :)

Eclipse7015

Jul 29, 2019
Breezie, this posting is closed now, there was a link to the new posting right above. But you do not need to fill another application. Here is the server info, some has changed

When you pop on, if there is no moderator on, you will be stuck, but if you let me know a time to meet you online, I (eclipse7015) can chat with you there. Other mods are SaladinVrai, NelalHurcran, and semiapies.

We are still Feed the Beast, but now using the Ultimate mod pack. You can download this from the left window of the FTB launcher

the server IP is 198.27.82.42:25675

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/eclipse-world-now-open-ultimate-map-world.18553/

• What is your Minecraft Username? Breeziewezie
  • Have you READ the entire post? Ya
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? Wa, US
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 30's
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? zombies cod on 360, apps on my iphone, wii fit, terraria/steam, sims, and a ps3.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. I like to explore and build
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? Daily a few hours here and there.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I play whenever I feel like it. I don't have a schedule.
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? A friendly player that won't piss people off who's willing to help when it's wanted :)

sacto916

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username?sacto916
  • Have you READ the entire post?Yes
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)?United States
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18)22
  • What other games do you play and on what systems?Mostly games on PS3 and PC.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. Builder
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? 3-4 hours on weekdays and some weekends.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? Any time after 4:00pm
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I am creative and like playing with other people.

kirito312

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? - kirito312
  • Have you READ the entire post? - yes, yes i did
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? - Australia
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) - 18
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? - legend of zelda (all), Pokemon (all), Sonic the Hedgehog (all) Super Mario (all)
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. - everything
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? - at least once a week
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? - weekends mostly all day weekdays from 4PM - 8PM when possible
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? - i have played minecraft for a few years now and would like a place to socialize without the annoying complaints of dirt-bag kids, i also consider myself very helpful and moderately skilled and will help wherever possible, i like a good laugh now and then and am very good with MOST types of people
  • hope to here from you soon
  • signed Omega

chickenowner23

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? jaydenjames
  • Have you READ the entire post? Yes
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? U.S.
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 19
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? LoL on pc
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. Builder
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? An average 2 hours a day most likely
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? During the middle of day
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I am a very friendly player who really enjoys playing on whitelisted servers due to the friendly communitys