Greylist Server ECLIPSEWORLD....MATURE MAGIC WORLD SERVER now taking applications.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Eclipse7015

Jul 29, 2019
tower_zpsaf8614a3.jpg

THIS POSTING IS CLOSED AND MOVED THE THE LINK THAT FOLLOWS. WE ARE NO LONGER MAGIC WORLD< BUT A ULTIMATE MOD PACK OF Feed the Beast
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/eclipse-world-now-open-ultimate-map-world.18553/

EclipseWorld is a gaming community that has been playing games together for Minecraft gaming since the start of Beta.

EclipseWorld is a mature server which desires to create friendships while creating a fun mining community. We do not allow member under 18, so please do not ask. We are mature, and the comments made by server members may not be appropriate for minors. If you are adult, and want to build interesting and massive builds, then EclipseWorld is the place for you.

EclipseWorld does not allow cheating or thief. When found, players will be banned without appeal. We also do not allow hate speech, or ethical slurs. If you desire to play this way, go find another server. Some of our players can be harsh, if you are thin skinned, this is not the place for you.

IN-GAME RANKS

Newbie (Younglins): Visitors to our server. They will be allowed to tour the server, and after a interview with the Admin or mods, may be granted Player status. Newbies have no powers and can not build in the server.

Players (Padawans): Players are normal Minecraft/FTB users.

Veterans (Knights): Veterans are players that the Admin and mods have felt contribute and shown themselves worthy players. Veterans may receive additional benefit from the leadership

Mod (Masters): Mods are trusted, experienced Minecraft players. They have additional powers within the community.

Admin (Grand Master): This is the owner of the server and runs it. The administrator's decisions are final.

HOW TO JOIN ECLIPSEWORLD
  • Be Sure you have read this entire post. It was written for a reason
  • When you join us, you will start out as a newbie or Guest. You will have no powers during your visit until granted Player status
  • Copy and paste the application below. Post that as a reply with your answers.
  • After your application is received Eclipse7015 or one of the mods will make an appointment to come online to interview you. The interview is via chat and visible to all players. This is a way to get to know you better as a player.
APPLICATION

To move off the Greylist and gain the ability to build you must complete the application below. Please answer all questions truthfully and post it here in this thread. Do not lie about your age, you will be found out and banned without appeal.
  • What is your Minecraft Username?
  • Have you READ the entire post?
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)?
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18)
  • What other games do you play and on what systems?
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing?
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play?
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld?
- Whitelisted
- IP: 176.31.211.78
- We are a Feed the Beast server. To join in, you will need to download the Feed the Beast Launcher from their website. This is a second launcher different from the Minecraft one and does not effect your Minecraft settings. You will log into our server at all times by the Feed the Beast Launcher. You will also need to click the MagicWorld mod from the left of the FTB launcher and then launch. This will download the needed files and start you in.
-We welcome players from other servers. We do not desire to draw people away but feel that many players are able to contribute fully on more than one server.
- The server is a US-Chicago server with 20 slots (we'll add more if we have a flood of applicants).
- Server is Feed the Beast.

Support Us

If you like your time on our EclipseWorld, add our new community page on Google Plus to your circles (we will soon have more pics there too). We communicate often while gaming by the Google Plus Hangout system

You can donate to help keep the server up and running. Contact eclipse7015 for details. Regular contributors will achieve VIP status

xefilis

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? xefilis
  • Have you READ the entire post? yes
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? US
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 19
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? I play steam (i have many games). I also play xbox 360 every once in a while.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. : Frontier Settler
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? I will be playing mostly on the weekends and on some week day nights.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? the evenings like 9-12-ish
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I am a great builder and i can teach others to build.
BTW: most of this information is subject to change in the future.

Eclipse7015

Jul 29, 2019
Please pop on sometime and myself or one of the mods SaladinVrai, DocHussey or semiapies will assist and allow you access.

Johnley

Jul 29, 2019
MC-Name - "j0hn13y'
Have you READ the entire post? Probably.
Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? 'Merica.
I'm 18.
PC Gamer, pretty casual on CS:GO, TF2, and rarely BF3.
When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? I am a systems guy. automation is what I normally do, and I want to try something new with the magic pack.
If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? A few hours a week? college is a time suck.
What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? Evenings, into the wee hours of the morning.
Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? Factorized magic :D

andy re-destructing

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? ajh579, arent I creative;)
  • Have you READ the entire post?yep
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)?United States
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18)21
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? mainly steam, I also have x-box for first person shooters
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. nether inhabitant
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? mainly on the weekends and a couple Wednesdays
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? around 8 pm- 12 pm
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I am a great builder and miner and can servive very harsh condition's with minimal supplies
[DOUBLEPOST=1358975465][/DOUBLEPOST]o yea and my email is [email protected]

thomas branch

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? 24eleried
  • Have you READ the entire post? yes
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? us
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 18
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? allot of games i play on xbox360
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. mindless work but also a good bulder and worker.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? when board whitch is allot
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? 4pm-11pm
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? bright ideas nifty houses and community resources

Tritix

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? Tritix
  • Have you READ the entire post? Yes.
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? Canada.
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 19.
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? Some COD and such on PS3.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. I'm more of a tech guy, using BC and IC2 alot.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? I will be playing almost every day.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I play 1-3 hours on weekdays, but I stay up late on weeknights.
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I am very creative with BC and IC2, and can help people setup and use their machines.

Synedri

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? My name is Synedri
  • Have you READ the entire post? Yes, I read it.
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? I live in the USA, Central time.
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) I am 49 years old (almost 50).
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? I play Civilization 5 on PC and Vanilla Minecraft.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. I like mining and exploring, but I am most interested in learning Thaumcraft 3.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? I will play most Saturdays for a few hours, and a little bit in the evenings.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I play mostly Saturday morning, 10 AM central time to whenever.
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I bring enthusiasm for this awesome modpack, my analytical mind, and complete sentences.

Chris4791

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? Chris4791
  • Have you READ the entire post? Yes.
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? United States.
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 21.
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? Anything by blizzard entertainment, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. - This one is tough, i enjoy digging down and finding ore's and such, but i also like running across the world finding new things.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? As often as I'm awake
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I usually get on between 2:00pm - 3:00pm and stay on for the rest of the day, due to a current lack of other things to do, (btw the time is central)
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I enjoy helping others, whether it be by gathering resources, helping build a house, or just being a friendly player, i think that i would make a great player. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

VintageJesus

Jul 29, 2019
  • Vintage_Jesus
  • Yes.
  • United States
  • 18 (I was rushing through the application, so please don't mind that I put down 1991. #wirelessmouseprobs. Haha.)
  • I used to play a wide range of games before I started taking AP classes, and now college kind of gets in the way. There's like 70 on my steam, so if you're really interested, they're there to be viewed. http://steamcommunity.com/id/VintageJesus (I'm not really from Spain. Didn't care to change it after I accidentally marked it.) But on my xbox, I've played the mass effect series, witcher 2, army of two, etc.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc.
  • Honestly, all of them. Even more so with FTB.
  • Eh, it depends on my schedule. There'll be times where I won't be free, being that I'm trying to major in aeronautical engineering. However, I'll have my free moments. A few times a week, perhaps.
  • Well, it's kind of the same answer as before. I'll sometimes be on in the morning if I decide not to sleep in, other times midday or at night. In all, whenever, really.
  • Entertainment. It's hard to be all cheeky over the internet, but I'm pretty hilarious. Not to brag, but I'mma braggin'! That, and I can help with your math homework. I feel like this question is asking me to talk about myself, so I'll talk about myself. Got time right now anyways, so if you care to read, read away. In highschool I played tuba, and was the marching band section leader. I was pretty athletic, but never had time to join a team. The wrestlers were all like "Hey man, why aren't you wrestling or doing football?", and it was because I was pursing academics. I mean, it looks nice to be able to juggle sports and academics I suppose, but who's in the interest of looking for an engineer who plays football? I catch onto things pretty easy, something about taking calculus almost rewires your brain. Everything almost happens in patterns. Anyways, I don't particularly like talking about my merits. Just because it seems rude, unless I'm making a joke about them. Then it's rude and funny. After next year, I'll move out of Vegas and go to Caltech. The life's pretty scheduled right now, school, staying in shape, and the occasional free time. The illusive free time however, would like to spent here, in this community of EclipseWorld.

Jarl

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? xjarlx
  • Have you READ the entire post? Yes
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? USA - EST
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 26
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? Generally I play anything I can get my hands on. The one constant in my gaming is Minecraft though.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc.- Generally I enjoy mining and exploring the most. If I had the ability to make my builds look aesthetically pleasing (and not a snarled mess of tubes) I would probably build far more.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? Almost every day off and on for a few hours at a time from 9am to 11pm EST.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? My most solid blocks of gaming are in the evenings (post 7pm) but it would not be unusual for me to be off and on throughout the day.
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I believe I have a fairly solid understanding of many mods and a willingness to learn and share whatever knowledge I happen to have. I'd have to say that a friendly "face" and a willingness to be part of a community would be my assets brought to EclipseWorld (beyond my compulsive mining)

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? Lady_Ceres
  • Have you READ the entire post? Yes I have
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? East Coast, US
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 30
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? I prefer PC games, lately I've only been playing Champion's Online
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. I enjoy exploring to find that perfect spot and then making nice houses.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? I am not sure I had gotten a little burned from Minecraft but thought trying a different mod pack might make it fun again.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I am home most of the day, I don't really have specific hours I play when I feel like it.
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I'm a little on the quiet side but I am nice and friendly if you can get me talking, so I'd say I'd be a nice part of the community and I'm not sure what I shall make just yet but I'm sure it will be nice :)

OniHonoo

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? OniHonoo
  • Have you READ the entire post? Yes, I have.
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? United States
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) I am 20 years old.
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? More of a PC player. I play tons of RPGs. Terraria, the Old Republic, Elder Scrolls, Eve, ect.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. I love to build, mine, and explore. I don't stray to one more than the others.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? I have a part time job, so I have plenty of time.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I prefer to play in the afternoon, 5PM or after. (Eastern Standard Time)
  • What do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I'm nowhere near a newbie when it comes to Minecraft, I've been playing it since early beta. I can be pretty handy when it comes to building and gathering. I'm a quick learner, and love to learn. I can do whatever is needed of me.

Lysonder

Jul 29, 2019
  • Lysonder
  • Yes
  • United States, Ohio
  • Terraria, EVE, Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, Dark souls, (Computer/PS3)
  • Miner/builder
  • Depends on how much I enjoy playing on the server
  • sleep 6am-2pm, work 3pm-10pm video games 4pm-6am (I play at work)
  • When inspired I commit myself to building interesting things, also possible doner if the server keeps me hooked

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username?: unseennote
  • Have you READ the entire post?: I have.
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)?: I'm from the U.S.
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18): I'm 17, although I'm quite mature and collected, I'll assure you. And It's not long til' I'm 18. I'll understand if you don't accept that, and I can wait to play if you want.
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? TF2 on PC, CoD (not often) on the 360, Terraria for PC, and L4D2 for PC/360 to name a few...
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc.: Miner, sometimes builder, never redstoner. I like to use the magic mods... (hence why I'm here).
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing?: Weekends most of the day, and weekdays when I have time.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? Mostly on weekends and on weekdays when I can.
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld?: A great sense of humor, theres more of course, I also love to work with the magical mods in the FTB Launchers packs and I can also help people when they ask for it. I can help with most all general questions about mods.

NoxRaider

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? Noxxe
  • Have you READ the entire post? yup
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? Central Wisconsin
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 25, I even got a grey hair in my beard... pretty mature imo
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? Mostly just computer games now, really lately just minecraft and skyrim. I was a BIG gamer back in the day
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. Mostly like the crafting/ role play stuff. sometimes I'll get into building (if I have something in particular in mind). love building w/redstone and power mods, never been much of a miner to be honest.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? Depending on if I'm doing my normal work-sleep routine, like 1-2 hours a night maybe 6 some nights, idk.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? (Central time) I come home at like 5am ish and might come on for an hour or two most nights
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? Wonderful friendships! lol but really I've had a tekkit server in the past, and played on my friends tekkit for a while, but there was almost never anyone online, so it was kinda blah, We had a blast when we played together though. I've tried other servers but they're always full of griefers and little kids. I just want to live in my little dirt house and be happy.

BeerReaper

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? BeerReaper
  • Have you READ the entire post? Yes sir.
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? AR USA
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 40
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? Pretty much just Minecraft. Will play a little WII with wife and XBOX 360 with son.
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. I love all aspects of Minecraft but with my RL background i suppose building is my passion.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? As much as possible. Im addicted.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I am a welder by trade and work 40 hours in 3 1/2 days so the rest of my time is devoted to "My Game" as my wife calls it.
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I have been around Minecraft for a long time and think i have have good gaming skills. Like most of you i am tired of playing with dumbass kids and would like an adult oriented place to play and socialize. I consider myself helpful to people who need it and i offer some comic relief on occasion. As my name suggests i enjoy a cold one, or maybe 30 so the comic may be a little more often lol.
  • In short i am looking for a laid back place to be around gamers of my age group.
  • Cheers
  • BeerReaper

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
-In game name arcticw01f.
-I read the post and I have a few things to say the 18+ of age is a good idea I'm a Chat Mod on a public Minecraft server that holds 350 slots 24/7 lots of kids but with the mature adults only I don't have to deal with kids much anymore.
-I'm currently living in Dallas, Texas (US) after this school year is over I'm moving to college at Baylor aka Waco, Texas (US).
-I am 19 years old now.
-Games and other systems...? Well here goes nothing. N64: Super Smash Bros., Star Fox, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Mario Cart 64, Doom, Glover, ect. PS2: broken don't ask how. Xbox360: Halo Reach, Halo 4, Halo Wars, every Call of Duty game, every Modern Warfare game, every Need for Speed game, Minecraft, Hydro Thunder Hurricane, ect. Mac: Minecraft and Doom. Gameboy Color: Pokemon Yellow-Red-Blue. Gamecube: every good M rated game and Super Smash Bros. Melee. Thats it for those.
-What role well thats a tricky one... I was a Chat Mod for a long time but if I had to pic a role it would be PvP arena builder.
-I play around 3+ hours a day sometimes but with sports I dont play on race days.
-I mostly play after homework and after practice aka Crew (Rowing) or at late night
-Why do you think I would be good for the server I can handle pressure all the time stress is hard to deal with and when a place is griefed it causes more stress. I help get rid of that stress people have one of my favorite things to do is to build with others to help relieve that stress people have. An on going project making a community would be one of those fun things that people can look forward to. So I have experience in this kind of deal. Yes I'm a Noob to FTB but I learn fast.

(RE EDIT)- Got FTB to work now trying to get it to work online
Ps I'm now an senior admin on 2 servers on MC now.