Whitelist Server EclipseCraft Community Server|FTB Infinity 1.4.1|Not Currently Accepting Applications

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
Username: frostblooded
Skype username (Essential, you can PM me it if you wish):beachlover444
Why do you want to join this server?:Looking for a small community of fun people to chill with and play minecraft all the time. Possibly plan to record
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:Never, been staff countless times
What can you bring to the community?:I can bring my humor and building skills, my friendlyness, and I'm willing to help with alot of things including recording/media coverage.
What is your favourite mod?:probably Industrialcraft 2 because I am old school, I have played since before there was a launcher on technic, which is like 5 years ago roughly. A long time I have played and I'm still learning new things about mods.It's wonderful

jcryer

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, not accepting applications right now, it's clear to see on my post. If we want to accept some more people, I'll consider your applications.

Rocksora8

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Rocksora8
Skype username (Essential, you can PM me it if you wish):martin_james_robertson
Why do you want to join this server?: I wish to join your server because im am currently recording for youtube but all the servers i have checked out have had alot of banned mods and the second reason why i would like to join is because i prefer to play with people who respect everyone.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:havent been banned
What can you bring to the community?: i can bring happiness and joy to the server and include everyone in the series and respect everyone.
What is your favourite mod?:thaumcraft,applied energetics and therma expansion with alot more to add to them

Thankyou for reading my application
Regards,
Rocksora

Last edited:

Briedyn07

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft name: Briedyn07
  2. Country: Philippines GMT +8.
  3. Skype name: PM if accepted. I have team speak account also.
  4. Favorite mod: Applied Energistitcs, and Buildcraft.
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Played since the released of FTB Ultimate, and
  6. I played many modpacks as well. Like Monster, Unleashed, Direwolf, and so much more.
  7. What do you like about modded minecraft? It's more fun to play with and also it's also moderately hardcore :).
  8. Have you been banned? If so, why? Nope, never once. I stick to all the rules on every server I've played into, and follow them.
  9. What can you bring to the community? I could help other people on their problem, I am friendly, and I can help with building stuffs like spawn areas, and all other types of building ideas :).
  10. Playing time : 4-8 hours a day, and I can play 24 hours straight.

PS : Mature to other players, and good to moderators and admins.
    -My real name is Danilo, you can call me dan ;)