Open Server ECLIPSE WORLD...now OPEN Ultimate Map World

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Eclipse7015

Jul 29, 2019
tower_zpsaf8614a3.jpg

EclipseWorld is a gaming community that has been playing games together for Minecraft gaming since the start of Beta.

EclipseWorld is a mature server which desires to create friendships while creating a fun mining community. We do not allow member under 18, so please do not ask. We are mature, and the comments made by server members may not be appropriate for minors. If you are adult, and want to build interesting and massive builds, then EclipseWorld is the place for you.

EclipseWorld does not allow cheating or thief. When found, players will be banned without appeal. We also do not allow hate speech, or ethical slurs. If you desire to play this way, go find another server. Some of our players can be harsh, if you are thin skinned, this is not the place for you. If you lie about your age and are found out, you will be banned as well.
EclipseWorld is seeking fun, creative members who like to work as a community and also on their own. This map world is starting fresh, so you will have a chance to create new and wonderous facilities. We will be creating a Welcome Center on the Spawn Island. Please do not build in a 150 x 150 range of spawn. In this spawn area will be our Hall of Colors where players chose three colors and post them as their player standards. These color banners should also be placed at their 80 x 80 plots. Also use another sign and mark in the welcome center the x,y,z of your chosen plots so we know where to find you. You can place this sign down on the main floor of the Welcome Center

IN-GAME RANKS

Players (Padawans): Players are normal Minecraft/FTB users.

Veterans (Knights): Veterans are players that the Admin and mods have felt contribute and shown themselves worthy players. Veterans may receive additional benefit from the leadership

Mod (Masters): Mods are trusted, experienced Minecraft players. They have additional powers within the community.

Admin (Grand Master): This is the owner of the server and runs it. The administrator's decisions are final.

HOW TO JOIN ECLIPSEWORLD
  • Be Sure you have read this entire post. It was written for a reason
  • Copy and paste the application below. Post that as a reply with your answers.
  • After your application is received Eclipse7015 or one of the mods will make an appointment to come online to interview you. The interview is via chat and visible to all players. This is a way to get to know you better as a player.
APPLICATION
Please answer all questions truthfully and post it here in this thread. Do not lie about your age, you will be found out and banned without appeal. The purpose of the application is to just find out a little out those who want to join our community
  • What is your Minecraft Username?
  • Have you READ the entire post?
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)?
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18)
  • What other games do you play and on what systems?
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc.
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing?
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play?
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld?
- Whitelisted
- IP: 198.27.82.42:25675
- We are a Feed the Beast server. To join in, you will need to download the Feed the Beast Launcher from their website. This is a second launcher different from the Minecraft one and does not effect your Minecraft settings. You will log into our server at all times by the Feed the Beast Launcher. You will also need to click the Ultimate mod from the left of the FTB launcher and then launch. This will download the needed files and start you in.
-We welcome players from other servers. We do not desire to draw people away but feel that many players are able to contribute fully on more than one server.
- The server is a US-Chicago server with 20 slots (we'll add more if we have a flood of applicants).
- Server is Feed the Beast.

Support Us

If you like your time on our EclipseWorld, add our new community page on Google Plus to your circles (we will soon have more pics there too). We communicate often while gaming by the Google Plus Hangout system

You can donate to help keep the server up and running. Contact eclipse7015 for details. Regular contributors will achieve VIP status

Shane Kenneally

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? madmanmax1212
  • Have you READ the entire post?yes I have
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? I'm from the republic of Ireland
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 18
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? I play tekkit voltz and normal mc on windows i play xbox360 all the halo game all Call of duty games and Grand theft auto i also enjoy playing red dead redemption
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc.Miner/Farmer
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing?every mweekend for 4-6 hours a day
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? i usualy play on friday saturday and sunday for a few hours
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? a unique personality and fun to be around

Eclipse7015

Jul 29, 2019
Shane, please log in when you have a chance and look around. Find a plot and start a build if you desire. Please also mark in the Welcome Center your colors, and on a sigh the coords of your plot. Welcome.

assasin172

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
  • What is your Minecraft Username? assasin172
  • Have you READ the entire post? yes I have
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? I'm from Czech Republic
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) I'm 19 years old. (nearly 20 - I born in 1993)
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? I play lot of games i should start with games on DOS and with modern games. I have also few games on steam if you want to look on it there is link http://steamcommunity.com/id/assasin172/games .
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. Uh.. its hard to answer but I always playing with redstone circuits, any kind of machines etc..
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? Em .. hard to say but as much as I have time, it depends on school/work so but if I should play there i will play as much as I can
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I will play aroud 2 - 5 hours .. but it's hard to say right now
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I enjoy helping others and also unique creativity

ingeraskurai

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username?ingeraskurai
  • Have you READ the entire post?yes(forum title is ultimate but you also mention clicking on magic world, curious which server it is)
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)?Canada
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18)29
  • What other games do you play and on what systems?Too many to count, Ps3 and PSP and many rpg's
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. all, i find sticking to one role leaves you wanting to play the rest
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? i work 12 hour shifts so i might not be on for a few days or i may spend an entire day on, all depends.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play?random but mostly evenings to early mornings
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? i love building and i'm looking for more then a server but a fun community to join.

Eclipse7015

Jul 29, 2019
Hi ingeraskurai, it is Ultimate. I just copied and pasted the older posting and didn't notice the Mindcrack. Please feel free to check out the server, bring friends, and if you like, start building.

Thumber

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? Thumber
  • Have you READ the entire post? Yes
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? Canada
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 23
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? BF3, TF2, CS:GO, City Builder type, SC2, LoL All PC
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? More of a builder/socializer
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? It can range from <5 hours a week to 50 depending on what I have going on. Mostly a later night person (I work until 9-11pm EST)
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? Answered above, mostly from 10pm-3am ish timerange
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? I've been involved in other (although less mature) servers, including modding on one, I honestly love FTB but I hate playing single player games(ironic, I know) so having the social aspect of playing "with" people makes me want to play one. I also like to think I'm a pretty nice guy :)
Hope to be considered :)

Eclipse7015

Jul 29, 2019
The server is currently closed due to some assholes who attacked it. I tried to be nice and make it an open server, but seems there are assholes who like to fuck around. I am in contact with my provider, who will tell me who did this, and they will be banned. this server is likely going back to the whitelist mode in the future.

devaking

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? Devaking
  • Have you READ the entire post? shure thing i did
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? Canada
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) 30
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? most of the time im on minecraft SMP, but i also play timber and stone and borlderlands 2. there are lots of other game but these are this year seletion so far
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. im more of a jack of all trade, but i guess im more of a miner
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? once every day or two days, i cant get myself away from this game
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? im in school so when mis session roles i become less active, but usally i guess around 12 to16 h a week
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? maturity, responsability, diplomacie, good times and lots of cooperation

grewoo45

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username?grewoo45
  • Have you READ the entire post?yrs i did
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)?united states
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18)19
  • What other games do you play and on what systems?all types of minecraft and war games on xbox things like that
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. i prefer to be multitasker on minecraft
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing?every day i can play
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play?i mostly play at 8-9 o'clock to 10-11middle eastern time
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld?i have many intreting building ideas
  • hopefully i get to join and help and play on this server it looks awesome

kirito312

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your Minecraft Username? - kirito312
  • Have you READ the entire post? - yes
  • Where are you from (Example - United States, or other nations)? - Australia
  • How old are you? ( we do not allow players under 18) - 18
  • What other games do you play and on what systems? - zelda, sonic, mario, pokemon (all games)
  • When playing Minecraft, what role do you prefer to play? Miner, Builder, Explorer, etc. - All of the above
  • If you are welcomed into our community, how often will you be playing? - at least once a week
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? - weekdays from 4pm - 8pm (sometimes weekends usually all day if, possible the rest of the time is either school eating sleeping or TV
  • Why do you think you have to offer EclipseWorld? - i consider myself to be a very useful person, i hope to be as much help as possible, i have moderate skills due to the fact that i have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now, i am always open to a good laugh and am sometimes good for comic relief. also i am very tired of hearing the anoying complaints of dirtbag kids who dont know what they are doing
  • hope to hear from you soon
  • signed Omega

kirito312

Jul 29, 2019
im also still skeptical on how often i will be able to play on weekdays due to possibly needing to study

Eclipse7015

Jul 29, 2019
ATTENTION ALL:

This server is closing down on June 28. So new applicants will not work well. I have moved, along with a number of my players, to DigForDiamonds.com, an open server. Check it out at ult.digfordiamonds.com:25565 or for the Direwolf edition digfordiamonds.com

Eclipse7015

Jul 29, 2019
ATTENTION ALL:

This server is officially CLOSED. I have moved, along with a number of my players, to DigForDiamonds.com, an open server. Check out the Ultimate server at ult.digfordiamonds.com:25565 or for the Direwolf edition digfordiamonds.com