easy solar panels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devalrdh

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get solar panels without an industrial centrifuge or electrilizer?

Also - what counts as ''flowers'' to swampy bees?

Moltakkk111

Jul 29, 2019
The flowers are mushrooms and for the solars you have to disable that option in the gregtech config.

devalrdh

Jul 29, 2019
Where is the gregtech config?

edit - found it. but how do you change the recipe back for solars and water mills and other basic machines such as macerator? I cant find them

The Destroyer

Jul 29, 2019
ok first if you don't have something to edit the file with you can't do anything.I use notepad++(yes it's free)then you right click the config file (in the gregtech config) that says recipes then it should have an option to edit with notepad++(if your using notepad++).Click that option and notepad++ will come up with the config file ready for editing,scroll down until you reach a section called usefullrecipies.in that section you will find the expensive solar and water mill,wind mill,macerator ect.they will be in format of expensivewatermillrecipe=false or true. if you want the expensive recipes put that to true.If you want easyer recipes than put that to false.then once your done editing go up to the top and there will be a save button click that and your done:)hope this helps

devalrdh

Jul 29, 2019
Found it, thx. Makes it a lot easier to get some basic power going.[DOUBLEPOST=1364645303][/DOUBLEPOST]=( my mine raft broke. and ftb technic and my vanilla server. I can open the launchers, and it responds and will let me use keyboard, but it will not let me click anything. the mouse still works, it will move around, ad do mouse overs, but not click and only on these 4 programs

Status
Not open for further replies.