Easier ways of killing wither

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Altentio

Jul 29, 2019
So by far now, I have been experimenting and must say, that Xenos Reliquary is the best mod for killing wither. But i think there are even more exploits out there that people could share here on this topic (like MFFS etc. )

So, My Exploit:
Make holy hand grenade , 3 of those hit at wither will kill him, but you can craft 4 in one shot, making it technically 4 withers per 3 crafts. But its also not so simple to hit the holy hand grenade sometimes.

Overall my point is... make a holy hand grenade against bosses, its super cheap and super strong. i killed hydra with it by throwing it at its heads, its seriously overpowered .

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
A while back I tested in creative killing wither with anvils. Just make wither in small cage with warded blocks and deploy anvils on his head. Add transposers protected by warded stone in sync with deployer to pickup anvils destroyed by wither blast and resmelt them in alloy furnace.

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen a youtube video where someone built a case with dirt (one layer thick) and water on top. inside, there is the wither-form, with 1 head missing.

after the casing and the watersetup is done, the player adds the last skull, and the wither forms.

the wither starts with his explosion, destroying the layer of dirt... and suddenly he sits encased in water, and dies slowly...

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen a youtube video where someone built a case with dirt (one layer thick) and water on top. inside, there is the wither-form, with 1 head missing.

after the casing and the watersetup is done, the player adds the last skull, and the wither forms.

the wither starts with his explosion, destroying the layer of dirt... and suddenly he sits encased in water, and dies slowly...
This doesn't work anymore, the wither doesn't take drown damage now.

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
okay...

then how about this: spawn the wither inside a modular forcefield, and place a tesla coil outside the forcefield.

the wither can't escape, and the teslacoil does it's work :)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
super cheesey

Turn mob greifing off. (not tested this but it should work)

Now you can trap him in just about anything. Leave a 1x1 block hole and punch him to death like a real man.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Enchanting Plus with enchantment restrictions turned off. Enchant a nano sword to the absolute max. Turn power on. 3-5 hit the wither as if he was a pig and you were punching him.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Enchanting Plus with enchantment restrictions turned off. Enchant a nano sword to the absolute max. Turn power on. 3-5 hit the wither as if he was a pig and you were punching him.
"Give me your delicious Wither Pork!"