[Early WIP] [1.7.10]Hunger - Closed alpha

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am making a minecraft modpack, and I would like to have people able to follow it's development even before I release it. I also need some help, as I am not the best with making good HQM questlines.
The basic gist of the pack is, everything is made of food. I'm trying to disable every possible way to get ores, and instead, have food make everything. A fairly open, diverse, but still food based tech tree, starting from zero (skyblock compatible).
I have already made many changes to vanilla and mod mechanics, for example, you can no longer craft wooden planks, in fact, they're now nut planks (that really had their localization changed)!
Yes, it is a skyblock modpack, I'm going to keep it skyblock compatible, for now, no normal worlds, I cannot prevent the vanilla ores + stone from generating. As for adventure, if anyone can think of a good way to implement adventure into skyblocks, I'll be glad to hear.
I'm sure you're in for the pictures. Sadly, I am not a good builder, and so I cannot think of a good spawn. For now I'm just reshaping the tech tree.
I'm trying to make this pack unique in other ways as well, for example, thermal expansion is mostly disabled in the pack.
Cooked meat - no, you can't just smelt it in a furnace anymore.
High tier foods are now much harder to make, since high tier foods are the components of high tier items and machines. I'm trying to make the food you can make (mostly) fit how far you are into the tech tree.
The thread will not be like this when the pack is actually released, don't worry, if you want to, you can check out the modtweaker script on here and my modified localizations on here.
As for the modlist, it is here.
Fastcraft is highly recommended. The developer did not allow for it to be included in modpacks, due to it being expirmental. Grab it from here.
If you are interested in helping, please let me know. My email is [email protected]
Mod makers, if I, somehow, have violated any of your conditions, please, please let me know.

Last edited:

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
Update: The pack is now in closed-alpha (I managed to break the sync for fastcraft, to comply with it's license). Not on the FTB launcher yet, you'll have to launch it on your own. I will provide help for doing so using Mojang's launcher.
The recipes do not build a full tech/magic tree yet, but I would like to get feedback on the early game playability.
Testers: Please report issues specific to this pack, or suggestions.
The application may be sent via private messaging, or the Email I provided, for privacy.
Application:

Google account Email: (if you don't have a google account, we will have to discuss how you could access the files)
Timezone:
Contact option: (I want to be able to contact you, in case there's a pack related issue)
Minecraft experience: (I won't be teaching you how to play minecraft, or how to use mods such as NEI, although I will provide help with regards to the modified recipes)

Last edited: