Early Game Easy INFINITE Power Generation! [400% RF/cycle]

S

SummitMusic

mC5HQRW.jpg

So here is a super easy way to get infinite RF in early game (literally the first 15 days of play, at latest)

NOTE - An "RSS" is a Refined Storage System.

What you will need is a Stirling Generator from EnderIO, a Fluid Tank from EnderIO, a Bucket, a place to store a mass amount of Lava (I used an RSS to be simple, so that is what I will be using to explain. Any fluid storage will work, however), and a Lava Factory from Actually Additions.

First, build the Lava Factory. Next, hook up a Destructor to a Fluid Interface connecting to your RSS (like shown in the picture above).

Next, run the fluid out of your RSS into a Fluid Tank from EnderIO. Place a Stirling Generator directly next to it like shown. Now, configure the IO in the Stirling Generator so that it extracts the lava from the Fluid Tank.

After that, open up the GUI for the Fluid Tank and put a Bucket in the top right square so that it (the Fluid Tank) fills up the Bucket with lava.

Now, get an Octadic Capacitor from EnderIO and use it to upgrade the Stirling Generator.

Lastly, hook up your Stirling Generator to your RSS and your Lava Factory (using an energy transfer cable that can transfer at least 80RF/t), and boom, you're done!

Each 1000mB created uses 250kRF, and generates 1 million RF in the process, essentially quadrupling your RF the process takes about 10 minutes, but generates infinite RF.

Reactions: masterx244

masterx244

Jul 29, 2019
--SNIP--
Each 1000mB created uses 250kRF, and generates 1 million RF in the process, essentially quadrupling your RF the process takes about 10 minutes, but generates infinite RF.

Thanks for that one with fooling the Thermodynamics laws. ALways helps for early-game quarrying when you got no solar in the deep dark.

S

SummitMusic

Thanks for that one with fooling the Thermodynamics laws. ALways helps for early-game quarrying when you got no solar in the deep dark.
Haha, seriously.

This tactic probably could be more efficient, but I don't know exactly how I would refine it.

( P.S. sorry for the late reply :p )

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
so im trying this out...everything works as advertised...but the bucket sits in the generator. i tried configuring the tank to pull the bucket but no luck....what exactly needs to happen to make the 2 juggle the bucket around? (besides the obvious manual labor ;) )

masterx244

Jul 29, 2019
had both configured as push+pull on the side facing the other. until i found that out i had used a filtered item conduit as a kludge. Also for me the trick is only used as backup-power and as a infinite lava source for low-throughput machines

Reactions: SummitMusic

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
@SummitMusic Does it work with the MFR Lava Fabricator?
I've not played with MFR since 1.7, but assuming power requirements haven't changed, the MFR Lava Fabricator should work as well. If you then pair this system with the MFR Steam Boiler, you can have an even larger net power gain. This is particularly true if you use five Steam Boilers to provide steam for a max sized Extreme Reactors Turbine.

I wrote up this system back in 1.7 here, and it should be valid again now that the mods involved are updated. Note that you can use whatever item and fluid transportation system you like, so long as it can handle the fluid throughput.[/URL]