Problem DW20 pack question...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to connect the mob duplicator to a thermal dynamics signalium plated fluidduct. It works for a second then randomly(seeming) it disconnects. Also I seem to be loosing mob essence somewhere in the pipe... it doesn't make in to the mob duplicator... I worked around this by putting in a tank and loading the mob duplicator manually...

has anyone else experienced this or have a work around?

P

Pjc21

Only thing I can think of is depending on what your pulling your essence from you may need a servo attached also.
I am pulling essence from an ender tank which can be done or without a servo.

If not using a servo right-clicking on the ender tank's little wheel so the blue is facing down - will set it to output
2017-12-22_23.39.13.png

If using a servo make sure to set the redstone signal - ignored is always on.
2017-12-22_23.32.40.png 2017-12-22_23.33.52.png

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
I have a servo and it was set to redstone ignore. It showed the essence coming out of the mob grinder and I even replaced one of the pipes at the end with a tank and that is filling up. I can move the fluid with buckets just fine.

r9oWikb

https://imgur.com/a/3OUWl

the mob duplicator is on the left there above the pipe. I've also put filters on the fluid pipes were it connects to the conduit because thought maybe it glitched and I was loosing fluid to there...

I can wrench the top of the pipe to connect it but after like 20 seconds or so it disconnects on it's own.

P

Pjc21

Sorry not to sure what's happening there, I could not re-produce this in a test world. I know that ducts will disconnect if the Industrial Foregoing machines are paused but apart from that I'm at a lose.
Only thing I could find was a visual bug here with fluid ducts connecting.

Maybe try re-produce in a test world, or build in different location to try find out if issue with world save or the location it is built in?