DW20 Pack, Draconic Evolution, 1.1.4 Question

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies if this is in the wrong place, please suggest a place where I will find the answer if it isn't here.

I am playing the aforementioned pack and working through the Draconic Evolution mod. From what I can see in the draconic information tablet, there is no draconic reactor (the seriously op RF generator, not the RF storage core) and I really want to make one. Can anyone confirm if the reactor IS or ISN'T in the pack? They are insanely resource intensive and I don't want to waste the resources if they aren't.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
For the most part, unless it's a really complex question, you should ask it here.

Which version of Minecraft are you playing? If it's 1.10.2 and it's not in the tablet chances are it's not been implemented yet.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
For the most part, unless it's a really complex question, you should ask it here.
I totally dispute this my good friend erindalc :)

This is a forum: "Normal" questions deserve their own threads. That thread isn't for "non-complex" questions, its for "simple" questions. And the definition of simple is reasonably up to the inquirer to decide.

Lots of hugs. See you in the next werewolf game :p

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I totally dispute this my good friend erindalc :)

This is a forum: "Normal" questions deserve their own threads. That thread isn't for "non-complex" questions, its for "simple" questions. And the definition of simple is reasonably up to the inquirer to decide.

Lots of hugs. See you in the next werewolf game :p

That's fair. Some better wording would've been "you can ask it"

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
I realized after I asked the question that I could simply go into a creative game and find out. I can confirm that the draconic reactor is NOT active in DW20 1.1.4. /sniff

A

Arnesk

I believe i heard that the mod developer is still working on implementing it though so it will be soon, i think the energy storage just made it in so it's a process