DW20 Crashes

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ups

Jul 29, 2019
I installed the DW20 pack today, but when I try to generate a world it freezes up and tells me it's shutting down the internal server. I tried to check my crash report but it is completely blank. I did see a thread which said to run the pack as administrator, but I've no idea how to do that and can't find a way to do so.

Anyone know how to sort this out?

EDIT

Tried re-installing and was able to run a world for a short while but it was very buggy and had terrible frame rate. Tried reloading the world and started crashing again, but I now have an actual crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

Time: 25/02/13 00:21
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.util.HashMap.addEntry(HashMap.java:799)
at java.util.HashMap.put(HashMap.java:412)
at bq.a(SourceFile:61)
at aam.a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:339)
at aam.a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:127)
at im.b(ChunkProviderServer.java:232)
at im.a(ChunkProviderServer.java:284)
at in.a(WorldServer.java:844)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:373)
at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:118)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 36528 bytes (0 MB) / 259522560 bytes (247 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)
JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms256M -Xmx256M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts
AABB Pool Size: 2015 (112840 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1918 (107408 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
FML: ~~ERROR~~ OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 2009 (112504 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2009 (112504 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [iq['LordLyons'/201, l='DW20', x=-100.05, y=69.74, z=407.71]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Ups

Jul 29, 2019
I updated Java and was able to load a world, though it took a little while. Even after that though the frame rate becomes very choppy quite quickly then crashes, giving me the "Shutting down the internal server" message but never actually doing anything until I close it through the task manager. Once again I don't have a crash report. The Feed the Beast Beta pack runs perfectly fine, no idea why DW20 wont.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please post your entire client side console log on pastebin.com and link your paste URL here. (This is the other window that is opened by the FTB launcher.) Please post any and all other logs you can provide to pastebin.com and link those as well. Logs are much easier to read when uploaded to pastebin. To prevent future issues, such as pastebin flagging your log as spam and deleting it, it is simplest to create an account on pastebin.com and use that account to upload your logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.