DW20 5.2.0 client crashes when using uncrafting table

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I just upgraded my dw20 server to 5.2.0 and now when i try to repair an item on the uncrafting table it crashes each time.

I can open the table gui, add the damaged sword, it says i need to add 2 rubies, when i add the first, no problem but as soon as i add the second ruby the client crashes see attached backtrace for the details.

The server doesn't log anything other than the disconnect.

Rgds,
Nacon.

Attachments

• backtrace.txt
    32 KB · Views: 73

Azgult

Jul 29, 2019
Try updating twilight forest and see if the problem still occurs. Otherwise it looks very much like a bug you can do practically nothing about. It's a little odd, as the error is a ConcurrentModificationException, which is usually hit-or-miss and not something which happens every time you try something. There is nothing you can really do to fix it; your best bet would be to downgrade to the version of twilight forest in which it still worked.

Nacon

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe this is the reason:

from the 1.15.4 changelog:
While recrafting at the the uncrafting table, check to see if each enchantment can be applied to the resulting item before transferring it

The version in DW20 v5.1.1 was 1.15.2, now in 5.2.0 its 1.15.4 and the sword had soulsteal on it.
So maybe when i try to repair it breaks, because SS shouldnt be able to be applied on anything other than vile swords.

So i guess i should go back to DW20 5.1.1, farm xp till i find a repair enchant, transfer my sword with SS to a thaumium sword, throw repair on it and upgrade again :).

Status
Not open for further replies.