DW20 1.7 -- Will not launch after update to 1.4.1

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
DW20 1.7 -- Will not launch after update to 1.4.1
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
DW20 1.7
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I just updated from 1.3.1 and the game just will not launch, has some sort of error in the log but I don't understand any of that so I've included the log. When I downgrade back to 1.3.1, everything works fine. Missing the game a little so if anyone can help me out with what's wrong that'd be great lol

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Please post a full log and upgrade your java.

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I updated java and it still does not launch. I am not sure which file is the "full log" that I should post?

jikuja

Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
In the launcher's options tab, check the boxes "Show Console" and "Reopen launcher when Minecraft exits". Then launch your pack again and when

the crash/error/other problem occurs, click the "post log to pastebin.com" or "upload log" button and give us the link.

jikuja

Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
On the launcher go to options then click the force update button, then launch the modpack.

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
After trying what you last suggested, the game still would not launch. I decided to try fully uninstalling JAVA as well as fully deleting FTB. (Which I had tried earlier but I didn't realize there was also a folder in appdata.... ) so after deleting them both fully and reinstalling the game seems to launch fine so I wonder if the issue was related to java needing to be updated? There were 3 listed in my control panel so maybe there was a conflict with that. All I know is it is working now lol